+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I’ve received update in my profile as per below.

Noticed Language & Physical presence is complete but Prohibitions is still In-progress. Has anyone faced this before?

Office - Vancouver
Type: Couple
Application -Dec 29,2022
Test Complete - March 18,2023
Request for Passport pages - July 11, 2023
Passport pages Submitted - July 11,2023
Language & Physical presence - Completed July 14,2023
Prohibition - In Progress
congrats!!, we have timeline. hopefully mine picks up too

Reactions: Kntn

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
I’ve received update in my profile as per below.

Noticed Language & Physical presence is complete but Prohibitions is still In-progress. Has anyone faced this before?

Office - Vancouver
Type: Couple
Application -Dec 29,2022
Test Complete - March 18,2023
Request for Passport pages - July 11, 2023
Passport pages Submitted - July 11,2023
Language & Physical presence - Completed July 14,2023
Prohibition - In Progress
What email address you got request for passport , is it westvancouver or IRCC , I just wonder who process the LPP is it IRCC sydney or local office Vancouver

Reactions: walia_bhavneet

elizale

Nov 28, 2014
Hi all,
I am preparing for the Oath Ceremony. I want toask what documents I need to bring along. Other than PR card, is there any other document I need to bring?
I want to ask for ecertificate. How can I ask for that?
Thank you.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all,
I am preparing for the Oath Ceremony. I want toask what documents I need to bring along. Other than PR card, is there any other document I need to bring?
I want to ask for ecertificate. How can I ask for that?
Thank you.
Your oath email pdf will have the details. You would need another ID like driving license, health card etc. But check if your office ask for other docs too.

ecertificate - Reply to your oath email/talk to oath officer on the oath date.

Reactions: LuanaS

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi, today I received the oath email again (already received on 11th July). In the attached oath instruction PDF, under the section "Preparing on the day of the video oath ceremony," I noticed point (11), which offers the option for both a paper and e-certificate. I'm wondering if they will ask for our choice of certificate format during the ceremony or if this information is provided generically and the format is already predetermined by them. On 12th July, I replied to the same oath email, stating my preference for the e-certificate, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Point (11) from the PDF: "During ceremony registration, we will confirm your certificate format choice and we will validate your home address (if you chose a paper certificate) or your email address (if you chose an e-certificate)."

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, today I received the oath email again (already received on 11th July). In the attached oath instruction PDF, under the section "Preparing on the day of the video oath ceremony," I noticed point (11), which offers the option for both a paper and e-certificate. I'm wondering if they will ask for our choice of certificate format during the ceremony or if this information is provided generically and the format is already predetermined by them. On 12th July, I replied to the same oath email, stating my preference for the e-certificate, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Point (11) from the PDF: "During ceremony registration, we will confirm your certificate format choice and we will validate your home address (if you chose a paper certificate) or your email address (if you chose an e-certificate)."
Oath officer will confirm with you what you want.

Reactions: vipinait

elizale

Nov 28, 2014
Your oath email pdf will have the details. You would need another ID like driving license, health card etc. But check if your office ask for other docs too.

ecertificate - Reply to your oath email/talk to oath officer on the oath date.
Thank you

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
Hi do you guys know usually how long we will get oath date announcement after LPP completed?

Iam from SCR office

Reactions: derkdsou and Monsta

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Are there Scarborough paper applications that have passed LLP. I see a good number of online folks passed LLP but not paper. Please share if you have passed LLP