+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
I think I would crush at being an MP. I can get used to working only 26 weeks out of the year.
Or a teacher. You know what are the three greatest advantages of being a teacher?

1) June
2) July
3) August

:)

But, seriously, I think you would make a great MP. The one who would really care about his/her constituents, wouldn't buy tens of rental properties to become rich off the backs of new immigrants. I would vote for you!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Why, thank you! A bit of the ol' charm and flattery will get you everywhere, good sir!
Jokes aside, I'm low-key considering options in the Canadian government, def foreign service cos I speak French fluently (and with the right accent, hahaha aka France French).
Or a teacher. You know what are the three greatest advantages of being a teacher?

1) June
2) July
3) August

:)

But, seriously, I think you would make a great MP. The one who would really care about his/her constituents, wouldn't buy tens of rental properties to become rich off the backs of new immigrants. I would vote for you!

NSPK

Feb 9, 2023
I sent an email to IRCC.DNCitKITScheduling-ConvocationKITCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca yesterday, received an automated response right after. No response to my enquiry yet. I hope they respond to yours, please share if/when they do.
I don’t know why Kitchener is taking too long to schedule Oath.
I didn't send the email yet. My assumption was I was the only one in this forum who has been waiting for oath for 6-7 weeks after Decision Made status. However as per the Kitchener Waterloo forum, it turns out there are a few waiting for oath since longer. I am thinking of waiting for one more week before I send an email. May be Kitchener office is waiting for more people to pass LPP so that they can schedule a batch.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Shoot your shot, buddy. Worst-case scenario, they ignore you. Or you could end up getting scheduled. (Take advantage of the fact that you have access to this email address; people outside of this forum don't.)
I didn't send the email yet. My assumption was I was the only one in this forum who has been waiting for oath for 6-7 weeks after Decision Made status. However as per the Kitchener Waterloo forum, it turns out there are a few waiting for oath since longer. I am thinking of waiting for one more week before I send an email. May be Kitchener office is waiting for more people to pass LPP so that they can schedule a batch.

Reactions: sarvesh90 and NSPK

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
I know someone with LPP June 22 that got oath date yesterday for July 26, another person in this group with LPP June 13 with oath dated Aug 1, and another with LPP May 25 with oath Aug 1.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2023-citizenship-applications.784989/post-10536364
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2023-citizenship-applications.790494/post-10534046
It’s obviously not LPP first come first serve scheduling, but I’m hopeful some of us will hear something next week.

Reactions: NSPK

NSPK

Feb 9, 2023
I know someone with LPP June 22 that got oath date yesterday for July 26, another person in this group with LPP June 13 with oath dated Aug 1, and another with LPP May 25 with oath Aug 1.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2023-citizenship-applications.784989/post-10536364
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2023-citizenship-applications.790494/post-10534046
It’s obviously not LPP first come first serve scheduling, but I’m hopeful some of us will hear something next week.
Thank you for putting across the links. It makes sense for me to send the email.

Reactions: Banana woman

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my LPP done on June 16 and still waiting for oath, so it's not couple of weeks for sure
I hope you get your oath invite very soon. each application is different. According to the tracker, most DM to oath invite timeframe since May has been between a few days to a month with 2 weeks being the average for vancouver office. I'm sure there are exceptions.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Any Dec applicants with their test invite from Scarborough still waiting for LPP completion? I wrote my test from outside Canada, which was marked as complete on Apr 5th (updated on Apr 7). Since then, there have been no updates. I see many folks from the Scarborough office starting to get oath invites. Just wondering if I should be worried :oops:

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Any Dec applicants with their test invite from Scarborough still waiting for LPP completion? I wrote my test from outside Canada, which was marked as complete on Apr 5th (updated on Apr 7). Since then, there have been no updates. I see many folks from the Scarborough office starting to get oath invites. Just wondering if I should be worried :oops:
There are many including me. Test completed on Apr 3rd.

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1150
Application: Single
Application sent: 10 Dec 2023
Delivered: 10 Dec 2023
AOR: Jan 11 2023. (within 30 days of last step)
BGC Completed: Feb 23, 2023 (within 42 days of last step)
Test Invitation: March 16, 2023 (within 21 Days of last step)
Test Window Given: March 24th to April 13th
Test Date: 9th April 2023
Test Result: 19/20
Test Result updated on the Tracker: April 12th, 2023 (After 3 Days)
LPP Completed: 26th June 2023 (after 78 Days of the Test Date) (LPP ** Language, Physical Presence, Prohibition)
Oath Status updated as IN PROGRESS on July 6th (after 10 days)
Oath Scheduled on 1st August 2023. (Email will confirm whether it is online or In-Person).