+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

lamakupdy2

May 7, 2023
"I would like to inquire about any updates on Vancouver applicants. Regarding my own application, I applied on December 1, 2022, completed the test on March 10, 2023, and I am still waiting for a response regarding the LPP. It has been almost three months since I last heard from them."

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"I would like to inquire about any updates on Vancouver applicants. Regarding my own application, I applied on December 1, 2022, completed the test on March 10, 2023, and I am still waiting for a response regarding the LPP. It has been almost three months since I last heard from them."
same here. test passed from vancouver on march 17. no update since then.

• Sad
Reactions: Jojo!86

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
guys, on Monday the citizenship office and IRCC client center told me i have been schduled for the oath bu tracker still shows not started. should i get worried or wait? the ceremony is next week 22nd so 8 days left

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
guys, on Monday the citizenship office and IRCC client center told me i have been schduled for the oath bu tracker still shows not started. should i get worried or wait? the ceremony is next week 22nd so 8 days left
They have written to wait till you are within 6 days from the event.

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
They have written to wait till you are within 6 days from the event.
If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

"I don't see the ceremony on the tracker" that's my question. I got it verbally

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019
Hello All,

Application Type : Paper (Two Adults and one Minor)
Application submitted : Dec 19th
Application Received : Dec 28th
AoR : Feb 20th
BG Completed : April 1st

After this no update in my application. Anyone in same situation.

Thank you

Reactions: Monsta

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

"I don't see the ceremony on the tracker" that's my question. I got it verbally
You should worry if you dont receive the email. But if you already have the email, ignore the tracker. Its delayed for cases like yours where oath is being scheduled via call.

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I have almost the same timelines as you. I think we should get an update any day now.

Reactions: Jojo!86

krrynnllyn

Apr 6, 2023
Test Taken on April 15, 2023 (outside of Canada)
Test marked completed on April 17, 2023 (updated on Tracker April 19, 2023)
Office: Scarborough

Hello

I received a notice to appear for a citizenship interview at the Scarborough Office on June 27. Did anyone else have a similar situation and can provide me with any information on it. I did my test outside of Canada and notified the office when I returned.

Thanks for any help provided.