+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Any idea on howz Calgary office doing on processing speed ?
Well, I am waiting for the next steps. My LPP completed on May 11th. They have been processing it at a fast pace in my opinion (5 months up and I'm waiting for the Oath ceremony scheduling - I'd say that's good).

Reactions: ersandee

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Well, I am waiting for the next steps. My LPP completed on May 11th. They have been processing it at a fast pace in my opinion (5 months up and I'm waiting for the Oath ceremony scheduling - I'd say that's good).
Awesome, thats seems quick, Whats your AOR ? I completed my Test on May 17th and waiting....

Last edited:
Reactions: skidmarkz

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Awesome, thats seems quick, Whats your AOR ? I completed my Test on May 17th and waiting....
Sure :

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1190
Application: Single
Application sent: December 13th, 2022
Delivered: December 13th, 2022
AOR: January 4th, 2023
BG Verification: Completed on 02/27
Received direct test invite via email: March 1st 2023 (Testing Window from 3/6 to 3/26).
Completed and passed test - 03/06 (ET 1 am)
IRCC reached out regarding ID being blurred: Received and processed this request on same day (3/10)
Citizenship test changed to Completed on (3/10) - All updates reflected on tracker account today (3/14)
LPP - Passed and updated on IRCC portal on May 13th 2022. (All updates happened on 5/11).

Reactions: ersandee

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
just called IRCC and asked to check if I have been scheduled for the Oath of Citizenship or if they can schedule me. She said you have not been scheduled and still in the normal processing time and should wait.

Reactions: Monsta

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Hi everyone

i just received an email from IRCC its about the information to download my e-certificate, while i could not create IRCC account as there is no invite code. did some search online, went to the website to create invite code but i got error message that there is technical issue that i cant get invite code...

anyone has some idea???

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
No idea. It looks like you haven't done your oath so I'm not sure why you'd be receiving a link to download what I presume is an e-certificate of citizenship? Perhaps the invite code will follow only after the oath? Either way, since you're far ahead of the rest of us in the process, report back what you find out.
Hi everyone

i just received an email from IRCC its about the information to download my e-certificate, while i could not create IRCC account as there is no invite code. did some search online, went to the website to create invite code but i got error message that there is technical issue that i cant get invite code...

anyone has some idea???

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
OMG....being totally stupid...
The invitation code was included in the letter....
was able to get into to the portal, but its saying the certificate is not available and ask to try 3-5 business days after the oath..
hope my oath letter comes in soon :)

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Were you given the option to choose between an electronic or paper certificate when you applied? I was not. I'm wondering if an e-certificate might now be an option for folks that were not offered the choice when we applied.
OMG....being totally stupid...
The invitation code was included in the letter....
was able to get into to the portal, but its saying the certificate is not available and ask to try 3-5 business days after the oath..
hope my oath letter comes in soon :)

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Were you given the option to choose between an electronic or paper certificate when you applied? I was not. I'm wondering if an e-certificate might now be an option for folks that were not offered the choice when we applied.
to be honest not recall anything...
but in the lettter it starts with "You have indicated that you would like to receive your citizenship certificate in an electronic
format. In order to access your certificate, you must follow the instructions below."
So i guess i did somehow in the past?

Reactions: tvm0471

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Checked my tracker first thing in the morning!
Oath scheduled to be June 13th
Still waiting for the invitation

raxdsouza

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi All

I have a oath scheduled on 27th May but I haven't received the oath invitation email yet.
I called ircc this morning they said they may not have sufficient time to send the email.
Processing is at Mississauga.

Does anyone else scheduled for 27th May 2023 received the invitation.

Thanks