+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I have the same timeline as yours from Vancouver office. But I am still waiting on LPP. hope things will move quickly for you since you are one step closer now. Congrats!!
Hey, I think you will have it shortly. They are working in some sort of batches which I do not know but if your timeline matches mine, Im pretty sure you will receive update within a week or so. Thanks!!

Reactions: Jojo!86

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
My husband and I are scheduled for the same meeting (same time, Zoom ID, and the ceremony office). The only thing is, they gave us different seat numbers.

Just wanted to check if we need to connect with two separate devices or if it's cool for both of us to be on the same device.

Reactions: Monsta

tvm0471

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Took the test on 11th April, marked complete on 17th April. Still waiting for background check to be completed. As someone suggested, I have today emailed RCMP with my fingerprint DCN info in the hopes that it moves things along.
I have the same issue @rizmustafa.

i emailed RCMP , got the generic reply its still under process. i called IRCC, they said the file is not yet reached them from RCMP.

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
I have the same issue @rizmustafa.

i emailed RCMP , got the generic reply its still under process. i called IRCC, they said the file is not yet reached them from RCMP.
I haven’t heard back from RCMP as yet. Hopefully it moves along for you. What number did you call IRCC on and was it a long wait?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
This wait for citizenship is an itch unlike any other. I know it's only been five months since I applied but I've already played out every possible nightmare scenario in my head haha! I've googled and searched this forum for any potential fugg ups I could have made with my application...even managed to overthink whether I should have sent my picture in the original (digital) format instead of printing and scanning.

Did I report my travel dates to the US accurately (too late to order CBSA notes now, dummy!), should I have preemptively included all the pages of my two passport books (I know they're not required), should I have included my old (expired) IELTS results and not relied on my US/UK degrees, did I really need to list all the countries in Schengen Europe that I visited (will they check with every one of them?), should I worry about the periods where I held no job or quit...and the list goes on. Hahaha!

I've even worried that checking the status of my application constantly makes me look sus! But I hear that's not just me hahahaha!

Thanks for making the ride more bearable, all!

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.