Citizenship Test Completed: 3/13/2023
Citizenship Test Tracker Updated: 3/22/2023
LPP: 5/9/2023
Citizenship Ceremony: Not started

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey everyone,
Everything shows in progress for me except test. Even background shows in progress, but my FP got submitted on the 18th of April to RCMP. Is this normal or should I contact them?

Monsta

Feb 19, 2023
I am on the same boat. Completed test on 10th March (Vancouver office) and no update since then. Most of the people in that time frame has already got LPP. I got a generic system update yesterday with the message label Posted above. Did you get the same?
Yes I got the generic update as well

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Does that mean it will further delay the process ?
I would say so. As it requires time for the officer to send out the request, receive the documents, verify whatever they need to, deal with the queue of the requested documents etc. I am surprised they haven't requested my passport(s) yet. I have way too many trips/travels to the US.

BTW, if you need you full US history travel, you can easily access it here: I94 - Official Website (dhs.gov)

Reactions: derkdsou

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
I would say so. As it requires time for the officer to send out the request, receive the documents, verify whatever they need to, deal with the queue of the requested documents etc. I am surprised they haven't requested my passport(s) yet. I have way too many trips/travels to the US.

BTW, if you need you full US history travel, you can easily access it here: I94 - Official Website (dhs.gov)
Thank you so much. That's correct., I believe it's gonna take more time. And related to the PP scan request, they have asked me to send the copies for the eligibility period. My old PP is expired and the new PP is within the 5 years period, therefore if I just send the scan copies of the new PP, would that be good enough ?

Thanks.

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Thank you so much. That's correct., I believe it's gonna take more time. And related to the PP scan request, they have asked me to send the copies for the eligibility period. My old PP is expired and the new PP is within the 5 years period, therefore if I just send the scan copies of the new PP, would that be good enough ?

Thanks.
Yeah! Should suffice! You scanned all the pages, right?