+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

qwertyasdf

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

I got this on my tracker but test is already completed, what does this mean?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
If you see on the Citizenship Tracker that you’ve been asked to take a citizenship test or participate in an interview, hearing or ceremony, but you haven’t received an official invitation from us yet, we might still be planning your event. Your invitation is the official confirmation.

If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre to make sure we have the right contact information for you.

I got this on my tracker but test is already completed, what does this mean?
General update for everyone. Just FYI.

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I also got this message displayed in my portal

```

```

My test was completed in 10th March still waiting on LPP. (Vancouver processing office)

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
red
i guess I’m Vancouver office too since I’m exactly the same nothing after March 24th
I am on the same boat. Completed test on 10th March (Vancouver office) and no update since then. Most of the people in that time frame has already got LPP. I got a generic system update yesterday with the message label Posted above. Did you get the same?

Reactions: Monsta

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Im from Nov2021, but also at the vancouver office. No update since Apr5 (test complete). either...

Reactions: Monsta