+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
I got completed my test few days ago and passed the test. Since then i have been trying to check my status and trying to login into mu account, but unable to do so. Do you think there is some problem with my application? During test I have to login again once as they said the camera was not working and i sign in immediately. I gave my exam on iPad was that the issue.
Thank you.
Some people facing this issue. The issue is getting resolved when your test is getting completed. So wait for it. If you are really desperate you can raise a webform. For Technical issues calling IRCC is of no help. If you completed the test iPad would not be an issue. The only issue I know is Chrome on iPad is not supported for Citizenship test.

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Update: Background check completed

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1276
Application: Family (3) (2 adults + 1 minor)
Application sent: December 1, 2022
Delivered: December 5, 2022
AOR: Feb 1, 2023
Fingerprints Requested: March 24, 2023
Fingerprints Given: March 27, 2023
Fingerprints Received: April 10, 2023
BG Check Complete: April 13, 2023

Reactions: skidmarkz

nag

Jan 31, 2011
hi everyone, I am unable to login to application tracker since yesterday. is the same happening to everyone ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
hi everyone, I am unable to login to application tracker since yesterday. is the same happening to everyone ?
Did you give test recently? If no, try using another browser or incognito mode in Chrome. Some technical issue specific to you.

nag

Jan 31, 2011
Did you give test recently? If no, try using another browser or incognito mode in Chrome. Some technical issue specific to you.
I gave the test just now. I am surprised to see 17/20. Feel like they are cheating us. I feel like I get less than 15 :) I have not take a print of this, and there is no email confirmation. is this expected ?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can login. I just log in now. Maybe try to clear all your history and cache.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I gave the test just now. I am surprised to see 17/20. Feel like they are cheating us. I feel like I get less than 15 :) I have not take a print of this, and there is no email confirmation. is this expected ?
If you want an email confirmation, you need to click on send an email for the results. Its Ok, if you missed it. Tracker will start working when IRCC will mark your test as completed. Few people are facing this issue. If you want you can raise a webform for Technical issue.

oboyzee

Star Member
Apr 9, 2023
Since I got my oath ceremony date, I haven't been able to login into my tracker too and it's been 2weeks now.

nvap23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Please update:
Application Type: Paper, Adult + 3 Minors
Physical Presence Days: 1103
Application Sent: 27th Dec 2022
Application Delivered: 29th Dec 2022
AOR: 22nd Feb 2023
In Process ecas: 5th Apr 2023
Background Complete: 6th Apr 2023

Reactions: SszZTkmZ

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I think. As long as on the day you submitted your citz app you have collected 1095 days of staying in Canada you are good

Plus let's say you leave Canada at 7am to enter US and you come back at 11pm to Canada on same day, you are still considered as spending 1day in Canada
yeah referring to this CIC link, even if a portion of day is spent in Canada, it is considered as a full day of presence.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/residence/calculate-physical-presence.html#s04

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
I got an email from them in January with a link to follow my application but the link is not working and never worked. I tried to call them but of course they are never available. Does it mean my application is being processed? what do you recommend please? I still don`t have my applicaation number
Hey any update for you? I also applied Dec 2022, no movement at all not even AOR. Just got the same email in January, saying we received your app but will check if it's complete

Anyone have any advice? It's so weird to have 5 months no AOR

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Get on the phone with IRCC and insist on speaking with someone. Even if your application was incomplete (meaning no AOR), there would have been some communication from IRCC. No communication at all is strange.

Hey any update for you? I also applied Dec 2022, no movement at all not even AOR. Just got the same email in January, saying we received your app but will check if it's complete

Anyone have any advice? It's so weird to have 5 months no AOR