11-01-2018
Test completed on 11th April 2023 Passed 19/20

For my wife 11th April 2023 Passed 18/20

Please update the tracker

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey everyone,
For fingerprints, what 2 pieces of ID did you guys take? I am planning to take my passport and drivers license… but my driver’s license still has my old address on it, I never updated it to my current - will that be an issue? Also my signature on passport is slightly different to the one on my drivers license. Not sure if it’s a good idea to take it, any other alternatives I can take ?

For taking the passport as an ID, do we take just the front and back copy, or all the pages of the passport?

Thank you !

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Hey everyone,
For fingerprints, what 2 pieces of ID did you guys take? I am planning to take my passport and drivers license… but my driver’s license still has my old address on it, I never updated it to my current - will that be an issue? Also my signature on passport is slightly different to the one on my drivers license. Not sure if it’s a good idea to take it, any other alternatives I can take ?

For taking the passport as an ID, do we take just the front and back copy, or all the pages of the passport?

Thank you !
Your PR card if valid and driving’s license.

Reactions: Xxsaraxx

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Hey everyone,

Thank you !
As per law you must have to update your addresses with in 6 days of moving to new address. You can do it online as well. Just update the address and take your driving’s license.

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Hello all, has anyone come across the case when their tracker is stuck at Loading... / Chargement...? I have noticed this to be the case since we received our test invite. Test completed yesterday/today.

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
Hello all, has anyone come across the case when their tracker is stuck at Loading... / Chargement...? I have noticed this to be the case since we received our test invite. Test completed yesterday/today.
Same here

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
It did that for me when it was updating my background verification. Next day there was an update.

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
AOR: February 21, 2023

can anyone tell how long does it take to hear from IRCC with test date?
Hello friends,

I got my test invite today, test window 14th April - 4th May. I am outside Canada, and contemplating if I should go back to do the test? Any advice or suggestions?
Thank you

RandomUser514

Mar 17, 2023
Quebec City
Hello friends,

I got my test invite today, test window 14th April - 4th May. I am outside Canada, and contemplating if I should go back to do the test? Any advice or suggestions?
Thank you
Well, it's up to you. You can either take this test from outside of Canada but as mentioned numerous times in this forum, you need to send an email back to test office for reschedule and you will wait another email for new appointment bla bla bla and this will delay your test and probably application. But again, this is up to you.

Or, you can return to Canada and take your exam.

matthewctrl

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Hello friends,

Thank you
It’s an online test so this isn’t necessary. I can’t recall them checking your location, but you could use a VPN for this if need be.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
It’s an online test so this isn’t necessary. I can’t recall them checking your location, but you could use a VPN for this if need be.
Please do it the right way. If you are flagged for misrepresentaiton, your application may get denied or worse you may be served with a revocation of your PR and an exclusion order. It's not worth the hassle! Do not lie on your application

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
The application can always have an interview component and if an applicant has lied about where they were for the test, that information can easily be verified by IRCC using CBSA border information. Even if there is no interview, an agent could pore through the applicant's travel history one last time before LPP and find they were outside of Canada when they stated they were not.

Do not lie on your application about anything.

mumair88

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
IELTS Request
9/9/2017
Med's Done....
11-01-2018
VPN is prohibited you have to send them email that you are appearing outside Canada

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for your valuable feedback future Canadian citizens :D I have decided to travel back to Toronto.

How soon will we hear back from IRCC for the oath, anyone here who’s received an invitation? or is it still too soon for December applicants

Reactions: tvm0471

DSEuro78

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your valuable feedback future Canadian citizens :D I have decided to travel back to Toronto.

How soon will we hear back from IRCC for the oath, anyone here who’s received an invitation? or is it still too soon for December applicants
Few more months maybe. However some November 2022 applicants are seeing Oath invites.