+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

jonnn22

Jul 8, 2018
since you also paper applicant, so you might have also ECASE , does your ECASE status showed in process before you get the BG completed , I see the Information you posted looks like that is from the tracking account, what about the ECASE, any change , I am paper applicant as well and waiting for BG , but no change yet in the ECASE, from my understanding, if ECASE showed in process, for paper applicant, that mean file transfer for the local office or the regional office who will process the BG and test invite, but before the ECASE showed in process, no file movement, and no change in the tracker
I have no clue about ECASE. What exactly is that?

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Guys, do you know how long it usually takes to process fingerprints? I was asked to provide my fingerprints on March 24th, and I submitted FP to the fingerprint agency on March 27th. They were then promptly sent to the RCMP. However, there have been no updates on the progress tracker since then. I have a clean criminal record.

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
My busband and I applied for citizenship in one envelope. He received the AOR by email with application number, then he registered with his UCI and it worked.

Later, I received an email to follow the progress of my application, I use the same application number with my UCI? it gave me an error! How can i track my applicati

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
My busband and I applied for citizenship in one envelope. He received the AOR by email with application number, then he registered with his UCI and it worked.

Later, I received an email to follow the progress of my application, I use the same application number with my UCI? it gave me an error! How can i track my applicati
You must have missed your AOR email (with a PDF) in it. Each individual gets a separate application number. Try looking for e-mails ending with cic.gc.ca. If you can't locate it, call IRCC to get your Application number

Rp1212

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Anyone from Ottawa got any update by any chance?? It seems Ottawa is one of the slowest office to process the application. also its odd they are the only office processing paper application before online.

Rp1212

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
oh man, this is awful. Only in ottawa it seems people are waiting for 36 months. Why is this branch so slow??

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
I see a lot of people (online and paper) have completed test. Has anyone got LPP passed and oath date?
Iam guessing maybe 2 months after test completion can get LPP completed

jonnn22

Jul 8, 2018
Actually you are the one can till us, what you see under the ECASE,
sine mine only shows two information, I still didn't get BG completed yet in the tracker, so my tracker only all in progress, but the ECASE shows the date they received the application , the AOR date, that it,
but from other post, I see , when it shows application in process in the ECASE, next couple of days , they see BG completed,
also I see from other post, they can see Decision made in the ECASE may be few days , before they see Oath date in the tracker ,

What do you see under your ECASE, no account needed, just go to , https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/, enter your information .
It doesn’t show my test completion date. The information in ECASE is updated till 3rd April.

iyerkartik

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
What did the emails say? and what office?
I don't have any email updates similar to yours but our timelines seem relatively similar. I hope you get some good news soon!
I apologize. Those email updates were related to a parallel application I had filed for my parent's visa extension. I was caught by surprise because the extension application was filed 6 months back!

Reactions: ines.mech

iyerkartik

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Guys, do you know how long it usually takes to process fingerprints? I was asked to provide my fingerprints on March 24th, and I submitted FP to the fingerprint agency on March 27th. They were then promptly sent to the RCMP. However, there have been no updates on the progress tracker since then. I have a clean criminal record.
I have the same timeline as you with regards to the fingerprints. Nothing has been updated on my tracker as well. Guess we will just have to wait it out. Good luck and let's keep each other posted.

Reactions: vipinait

jonnn22

Jul 8, 2018
looks like the tracker has the latest update,
I am waiting for my BG and last update for me is the AOR, I wonder do you have any information in your ECASE ,
between the AOR and the BG, any update say " in process" between those two dates. if so when , how many days before the BG,
ECASE indicates exact dates. As in, the date they received my application, AoR date and the like… Other than that, I guess the tracker is much more detailed. Everything is in process.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I have completed my fingerprints around the same time as you and received notification it was received on April 5th and then my background completed around then too. Just be patient. It will probably be some time soon.