+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

slayer252

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Hi guys,

December 2022 applicant here. Where is the spreadsheet containing the timelines? Please guide.

Last edited:

ws0428

Dec 3, 2018
Taiwan
Hi, I've benefited a lot from everyone's updates, so I really appreciate that.
Here's my status.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1105
Application: Single
Application sent: December 10th, 2022
Delivered: December 10th, 2022
AOR: January 3rd, 2023
Received direct test invite via email: March 2nd 2023 (Testing Window from 3/6 to 3/26).
Completed and passed test -March 6th, 2023
A small update on my status. The citizenship test was marked as completed on March 10th.

Reactions: slayer252

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I checked on Monday (13th) and the profile was not updated. I think the update happened on the 14th. However, in the profile, the status is listed as completed on the 10th.
Okay. So, may be Vancouver office is looking at test results from 7th and 8th.. I gave my test on 8th March. Hoping for an update soon.

Reactions: ws0428

cncoder

Jan 12, 2023
My background was completed on February 27th, but I still couldn't get my citizenship test invite. When do you think I will get my invite?

anshulbanwari

Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys,
My timeline is in my signature. I received my AOR on Jan 17th. Got a GU on March 1st and March 2nd. Nothing since then.

Have not received any Test invite. The online tracker still says my BG is in progress. Is it something to be worried about? Because I am seeing people who have applied around my time have finished writing their tests and their BG checks have been completed.

ws0428

Dec 3, 2018
Taiwan
Okay. So, may be Vancouver office is looking at test results from 7th and 8th.. I gave my test on 8th March. Hoping for an update soon.
Good luck! You should hear back from them soon. I read somewhere on this site that someone got their test reviewed after emailing their local office but I didn't do that. It could also be a coincidence. But just FYI, the email address for the local office can be found in the test invitation pdf file (under the rescheduling section).
For instance, I believe IRCC.WestCitizenshipEApp-EappOUESTCitoyennete.IRCC@cic.gc.ca is for the Vancouver office.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Do we request edit access to add our timeline to the spreadsheet, or does the creator of the spreadsheet add everyone's timeline details? I'm asking because it wouldn't let me add my info on there.
The spreadsheet Admins thankfully take care of the updates.
Just post your timeline as shown below and they will populate the spreadsheet accordingly
Type: Online/paper application
Physical Presence Days: xxxxxx
Application: Single/family (how many?)
Application sent: xxxxxxx
Delivered: December xxxxxxx
AOR: xxxxxxx
etc.....