+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
What's your visa office? Is there some place where the email addresses are listed? I've applied from Toronto.

I emailed my visa office yesterday regarding my test and they emailed back saying its in the process of being reviewed
I checked today and the tracker shows test completed
I think emailing them brought attention to it lol

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
You can find the email address of your visa office in the test invite email they sent you and then in the invite letter itself. Its under the “rescheduling section”

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
You guys know how long it takes to get test invitation after BG gets completed?

I know there is no rule for it but wondering

DSEuro78

Jun 18, 2017
Logged in today and my test now shows as completed.

Test taken date: 28th Feb
Test showing completed: 10th March

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018

When we started this thread it was estimated that in 90 to 100 days we should get BGC Cleared but it happened in almost 30 to 40 days. So it is difficult to predict but it looks like it should be within 30 days of the BGC clear with respect to what we are seeing the current trend in our thread.

Reactions: Amiralijoonz

Toluokojie

May 4, 2016
When we started this thread it was estimated that in 90 to 100 days we should get BGC Cleared but it happened in almost 30 to 40 days. So it is difficult to predict but it looks like it should be within 30 days of the BGC clear with respect to what we are seeing the current trend in our thread.
Mine is already over 30 days since Feb 7. Now i am worried!!!

Rp1212

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023

This depends on the office where your application is being processed and the person working on it mostly. For an example, Ottawa office, OCT applicants are getting their test dates so all the Ottawa applicants NOV on, are waiting for the test. Vancouver should be fairly faster than Ottawa office so you may get it sooner than ours.

Reactions: Amiralijoonz

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
I took the test on March 3 and I guess my office is Vancouver (the email address of test invite is West citizenship EApp). The tracker hasn’t been updated yet to show test completed. Does anybody from Vancouver get update recently?

Reactions: papan5069

Toluokojie

May 4, 2016
This depends on the office where your application is being processed and the person working on it mostly. For an example, Ottawa office, OCT applicants are getting their test dates so all the Ottawa applicants NOV on, are waiting for the test. Vancouver should be fairly faster than Ottawa office so you may get it sooner than ours.
Seems you know about how this works, what about me, i applied from Orangeville. Will that be considered Toronto office?

Rp1212

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Sorry I cant tell which office your application being processed, and all the info i provided if by just looking at our datasheet and just going through stats provided by other members. If yours is Toronto, i saw many of the NOV applicants are getting their invite, and also someone from DEC 1st got the invite as well so may be few more weeks. Again, these are just an estimation from the information we have on the datasheet.

Toluokojie

May 4, 2016
Sorry I cant tell which office your application being processed, and all the info i provided if by just looking at our datasheet and just going through stats provided by other members. If yours is Toronto, i saw many of the NOV applicants are getting their invite, and also someone from DEC 1st got the invite as well so may be few more weeks. Again, these are just an estimation from the information we have on the datasheet.
Got you, if it is just one person from Dec 1st, makes sense now. Maybe they are on Nov. I am Dec 1st though