hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Type: Online application

Application: Single

Application sent: December 02

Delivered: December 02

AOR: December 21

Ghost update Feb 9 & 10

Test invitation: February 22 (Window 27-March20)

Fingerprint request: March 1

Finger print submitted: March 4

Test Taken on March 9

How long do you guys think it would take to have fingerprints and the test reflected on the tracker ?

also just read that some people say you can not use your driver’s license if it was not an ID you used when you submitted your application?

Last edited:

Rexies

Mar 9, 2023
Hey Friends, I submitted a family application with my partner, and we both got our BG completed at the same time (Feb 28th). However, she just got her tracker updated for the test and received an email today, while mine is still stuck at "Not started." Just wondering if this is normal.

7uss

Apr 9, 2013
where do you guys track status? ECAS or tracker-suivi? my wife's AOR was received January 12 and nothing since then and no updates on tracker-suivi.. when we check ECAS it can't even find her file

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
where do you guys track status? ECAS or tracker-suivi? my wife's AOR was received January 12 and nothing since then and no updates on tracker-suivi.. when we check ECAS it can't even find her file
I understand ECAS is for paper application and the tracker is for online.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
tracker-suivi is for online applications
ECAS is for paper applications

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hey Friends, I submitted a family application with my partner, and we both got our BG completed at the same time (Feb 28th). However, she just got her tracker updated for the test and received an email today, while mine is still stuck at "Not started." Just wondering if this is normal.
yup that's the way of IRCC, but you shouldn't worry you will receive yours shortly

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Type: Online application

Application: Single

Application sent: December 02

Delivered: December 02

AOR: December 21

Ghost update Feb 9 & 10

Test invitation: February 22 (Window 27-March20)

Fingerprint request: March 1

Finger print submitted: March 4

Test Taken on March 9

How long do you guys think it would take to have fingerprints and the test reflected on the tracker ?

also just read that some people say you can not use your driver’s license if it was not an ID you used when you submitted your application?
a couple of weeks (2-3 weeks) for finger prints to update
you can use either the driving license or PR (both work super fine)

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
There is an additional tracker for paper which is ECAS (not very significant to track in my opinion) the new tracker which is for both Online and paper is the best to get the details.

Paper has 3 stages only..one is Application received (when we get AOR), then next is In process (Around the time BG is completed or test invite) and final DM - decision made.

Whereas new tracker which everyone use is more detailed and gives each and every step of updates.

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
I emailed my visa office yesterday regarding my test and they emailed back saying its in the process of being reviewed
I checked today and the tracker shows test completed
I think emailing them brought attention to it lol