+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

yeasir1987

Aug 30, 2018
If we get finger print request and we are outside of Canada what will we do? Is there any way to postpone it?

Bull2013

Jun 22, 2017
Oh, I am very interested in learning more about giving the test from abroad!! Did your friend let IRCC know by using the webform after receiving the test invite? I used the webform to inform them of the change in my phone number and address. However, it took them forever to even acknowledge the webform submission. I am worried that, for a time-sensitive thing like the test which needs to happen within a window, webform might not be soon enough to let them know
Just checked, when receiving test invitation, he emailed them that he will need to take the test from abroad then they replied with instructions how to take the test from abroad

Bull2013

Jun 22, 2017
Just checked, when receiving test invitation, he emailed them that he will need to take the test from abroad then they replied with instructions how to take the test from abroad!
Thanks a lot for the info. Do I need to let IRCC know before we go for a month? It says in a page in IRCC but not in that detail.
No they didn’t inform them when they travelled. But they emailed them when receiving test invitation and get instructions to do test from abroad.

Reactions: yeasir1987

yeasir1987

Aug 30, 2018

No they didn’t inform them when they travelled. But they emailed them when receiving test invitation and get instructions to do test from abroad.
Thanks a lot. One more question - if abroad, what will happen if finger print is requested? I heard I cannot give it from outside Canada. Can I request them to postpone till we get back?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
If we get finger print request and we are outside of Canada what will we do? Is there any way to postpone it?
No need to postpone. Search this forum for how to send paper fingerprints to an RCMP accredited fingerprint agency in Canada. They will digitise it and submit it to RCMP

Monsta

Feb 19, 2023
My background was completed on February 15th but no test invite is this normal? Everything else is in progress, test and oath not started also no email for test either

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
My background was completed on February 15th but no test invite is this normal? Everything else is in progress, test and oath not started also no email for test either
Quite a good number of folks are in same situation. Lets hope for the Best to see movement in this week.

MichaelAp

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10-12-2019
Any idea when the portal gets updated after you take and pass the test ? I passed mine on March 6th.
I wrote mine February 27 and I am still waiting for it to be updated on the tracker. I guess we just need to be patient.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Richmond library questions are a bit easier than other websites I feel
Are they reliable ?
What do you think guys?

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......