+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

HB9

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Is anyone having trouble logging into https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login ?
This morning, when I entered my UCI and password, I see that it momentarily shows that it is signing in, and the page doesn't go further.
It happens sometimes. Please give some time. Also close the browser and reopen after sometime and try logging in again. I experienced similar situation in past.

Last edited:

c_evic

Feb 18, 2023
Update:

Type: Online
Physical presence: 1412
Application: Single
Sent: Dec 23
Delivered: Dec 23
AOR: Jan 10
In progress: Jan 12
GU 1: Feb 20
Background complete: Feb 22
GU 2: Feb 24
Test invite: Mar 1
Test dates: Mar 6-27
Test taken: Mar 6

Good luck to everyone!

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
We applied as a family of 4 in January by paper application. I received the AOR via email for everyone but me. I know they have received by application because the ECAS states as such. However, I can't set up the tracking because I don't have the application number that comes in the email. I've tried to call in but can never get through. Any suggestions please?

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Got one more update on the file.

Finger Print requested on March 2nd.

Requesting admins to update the tracker accordingly.
Thank you :)

Is this a typical step in the process? I'm curious if this is what I have to do after giving the test even though my BG changed to completed. Thanks

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
We applied as a family of 4 in January by paper application. I received the AOR via email for everyone but me. I know they have received by application because the ECAS states as such. However, I can't set up the tracking because I don't have the application number that comes in the email. I've tried to call in but can never get through. Any suggestions please?
Possibly raising a request on the web form can help? For the most I was always able to get IRCC in the mornings. Like 8 am ish ET.

Reactions: vivo

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Is this a typical step in the process? I'm curious if this is what I have to do after giving the test even though my BG changed to completed. Thanks
Nope it is not. It is requested by IRCC for some selected applicants or it could be also random. Since you have completed your BG then you won't have to worry anymore about submitting your FP's

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
If we go abroad for a month after applying for citizenship, do we need to inform IRCC?
You are free to do whatever you want after you apply for citizenship, mind two things though:

1. You need to be on canadian soil when you do the TEST.
2. You need to be on canadian soil when you do the OATH

other than that you are free like a bird

Reactions: yeasir1987

yeasir1987

Aug 30, 2018
You are free to do whatever you want after you apply for citizenship, mind two things though:

1. You need to be on canadian soil when you do the TEST.
2. You need to be on canadian soil when you do the OATH

other than that you are free like a bird
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I heard some people gave test from abroad. Is that fake news or do they allow it?

Reactions: Bull2013

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I heard some people gave test from abroad. Is that fake news or do they allow it?
I do not have insights on this. Maybe some other member will give you an answer

Bull2013

Jun 22, 2017
It’s true. You can take the test from abroad, just let them know that and you’re good. My friend did it from abroad. However you can’t do the Oath from abroad.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
It’s true. You can take the test from abroad, just let them know that and you’re good. My friend did it from abroad. However you can’t do the Oath from abroad.
Oh, I am very interested in learning more about giving the test from abroad!! Did your friend let IRCC know by using the webform after receiving the test invite? I used the webform to inform them of the change in my phone number and address. However, it took them forever to even acknowledge the webform submission. I am worried that, for a time-sensitive thing like the test which needs to happen within a window, webform might not be soon enough to let them know

yeasir1987

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks a lot for the info. Do I need to let IRCC know before we go for a month? It says in a page in IRCC but not in that detail.

yeasir1987

Aug 30, 2018
Oh, I am very interested in learning more about giving the test from abroad!! Did your friend let IRCC know by using the webform after receiving the test invite? I used the webform to inform them of the change in my phone number and address. However, it took them forever to even acknowledge the webform submission. I am worried that, for a time-sensitive thing like the test which needs to happen within a window, webform might not be soon enough to let them know
This might help:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1571&top=5