+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
I took the test today but the tracker is still saying, “waiting on you” and “in progress”
Is that normal? How long will it take to see any change on the tracker

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
After I finished my test, it took me to a screen that had my unofficial results. People who have completed their tests, did you get an email after the completion?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
After I finished my test, it took me to a screen that had my unofficial results. People who have completed their tests, did you get an email after the completion?
Nope, unless you click the button that says email my results. you will not get any emails the next email you will get is your Oath email and that comes 1 week b4 the actual oath so keep checking your tracker

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I took the test today but the tracker is still saying, “waiting on you” and “in progress”
Is that normal? How long will it take to see any change on the tracker
The email IRCC send you tells you in the Details section ------> so in the coming months, but it normally takes a 1-2 weeks based on this forum, I have a friend who took 2 months to update her test results, and for me my result was updated the same day I took the test lol so IRCC is random good luck

Your test result will be automatically generated when the online test is submitted. This score will be temporary and not your official test result. In the upcoming months, we will review and confirm your official test result and contact you with the next steps.

rk2015

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-12-2014
Doc's Request.
XX-04-2016
AOR Received.
XX-04-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the first set of docs
Med's Request
XX--05-2016
Med's Done....
XX-05-2016
Passport Req..
XX-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX-07-2016
LANDED..........
XX-01-2017
Hi, my sister sent her application online on December 17th. No AOR yet. Anybody here who hasn’t received their AOR but submitted in on or before December 17th?

—-
My sister’s application: Online
Family of 1, Single
Date Submitted: December 17, 2022

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi, my sister sent her application online on December 17th. No AOR yet. Anybody here who hasn’t received their AOR but submitted in on or before December 17th?

—-
My sister’s application: Online
Family of 1, Single
Date Submitted: December 17, 2022

We’re now sending AOR letters or emails for paper and online applications received
the week of January 12, 2023
If you still haven’t received your AOR, your application may be
  • incomplete and on its way back to you, or
  • going through further review before we start processing it

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

You can call the call centre and get info

Reactions: rk2015

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Ty for your reply
How can I check my office?
Multiple ways

Wha ever IRCC office is close to your area
your AOR
Call them
ATIP/GCMS notes

Also do not worry about the office, IRCC literally started passing applications around the office so your application may be here one day and another place the next depending on what office can handle and process your application based n their capacity, so not sure why you care what office its In

cncoder

Jan 12, 2023
I sent my application on 24th December. I got my AOR on 11th January. I got a ghost update on 18th February and still, nothing got updated. I sent my application at the same time with my friend. His background check was completed last week on Monday so it has been more than 10 days. Why is mine still in progress?

eeedith

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
my tracker has been udpated that my test instruction will be sent to me
how soon i will receive it? is it march 3rd??

• Mar 3, 2023

Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between March 3, 2023 and March 23, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Feb 27, 2023

Activity status updated: Citizenship test New update
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Multiple ways

Wha ever IRCC office is close to your area
your AOR
Call them
ATIP/GCMS notes

Also do not worry about the office, IRCC literally started passing applications around the office so your application may be here one day and another place the next depending on what office can handle and process your application based n their capacity, so not sure why you care what office its In
How do i find out my processing office from my AOR?