+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1138
Application: Family (4 - 2 adults 2 kids)
Application sent: November 26th
Delivered: November 30th
AOR: 27th Jan

I also received another update today with following subject line "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application". Link doesn't work within the email so went to the following link: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register. But unable to register with UCI and Application number. Anyone else experienced this?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1138
Application: Family (4 - 2 adults 2 kids)
Application sent: November 26th
Delivered: November 30th
AOR: 27th Jan

I also received another update today with following subject line "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application". Link doesn't work within the email so went to the following link: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register. But unable to register with UCI and Application number. Anyone else experienced this?
As I have said earlier... If it has been more than a week since AOR and you are unable to register on the tracker, please open a webform under technical issues and attach screenshots. If they respond with generic e-mail response, open webforms again and again. If we don't complain, things will not get fixed

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017
As I have said earlier... If it has been more than a week since AOR and you are unable to register on the tracker, please open a webform under technical issues and attach screenshots. If they respond with generic e-mail response, open webforms again and again. If we don't complain, things will not get fixed
Than you @shiremag for your response! I was finally able to access the tracker for myself and rest of the family.

Reactions: shiremag

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Does anyone know how long does it take for paper application to get processed. It seems like they are not moving at all.
around 2 months for paper applications