+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I just noticed Dec 20th AOR got his/her BG completed on Jan 26th! and the application is not urgent!

processing's are getting faster?!

Reactions: eeedith

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Received AOR today,

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1276
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: December 1, 2022
Delivered: December 5, 2022
AOR: Feb 1, 2023

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Received AOR today,

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1276
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: December 1, 2022
Delivered: December 5, 2022
AOR: Feb 1, 2023
In Progress: Feb 3, 2023 - Able to access tracker after 48 hours

qwertyasdf

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hi there hope everyone is well, has anyone sent to ircc explaining any needs for the citizenship grant hoping to speed up the process, will it do any harm? Should I do it? I truly need it quickly as I don’t have a passport

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hi there hope everyone is well, has anyone sent to ircc explaining any needs for the citizenship grant hoping to speed up the process, will it do any harm? Should I do it? I truly need it quickly as I don’t have a passport
I haven't but I read in one of the forums people who emailed IRRC to make their application urgent, cos they need to travel for work and destination country visa application interview date were too far out or they needed to travel for health reasons. It's reviewed on case by case bases.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
If the reason you don't have a passport is because you cannot obtain a passport from your current country of citizenship (eg. refugee), then maybe you can explain your situation. But if it's because you haven't renewed it despite having the ability to do so, they probably wouldn't care and is not a valid reason to expedite anything.

qwertyasdf

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hi there, I just checked the ecas and it says “application received” but I don’t see aor in my email. Is this normal?

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Im not sure, how do I know? I sent it to sydney via canada post
if you had sent the application through Canada post courier service then you can track your package but if you had sent it through Canada post regular mail then you would not.