+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I spoke with an agent today regarding my application, actually two of agent.
The first one was not at all helpful he said my application is non routine and does not come under normal processing time.
But I called again and spoke to other agent she told me my application is not non-routine and have submitted an inquiry to look into my application including my daughter as it surpassed the processing time.
Does this inquiry help, i am planning to wait few days to hear back from them, if still no update then I’ll contact my local MP.
I think your application will move now. It works for me. I called them when i hit 15 months. Next day LPP was cleared. Still waiting for ceremony invitation. I don’t think MP call works here but i could be wrong though.

Reactions: adstarscream732

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Sorry I should have made it more clear. I am waiting for oath invitation. Haven’t received it yet. Not sure when would that be since they told me my application falls under non-routine.
Scheduled Oath does show up on your tracker before you get the email.

My oath is scheduled on March 27th but I don't have an official invitation yet. That's why I asked, if it is scheduled or not.

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Scheduled Oath does show up on your tracker before you get the email.

My oath is scheduled on March 27th but I don't have an official invitation yet. That's why I asked, if it is scheduled or not.
I think your LPP was done in February. How long did it take you to see ceremony in tracker after your LPP was done? My LPP turned green on March 2. No updates on ceremony yet.

bkss1920

Feb 22, 2024
hey.. can you update on your spouse and minor application update? I applied on the same month .

Type: Paper (Spouse & Child)
Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Family (2)
Application sent: 07/12/2022
Delivered: 12/12/2022
AOR Email: 15 Feb 2023
ECAS: Jan 30, 2023:
Background: 22 Mar 2023* (Spouse)

**** UPDATE ****

Test Invite: 03 April 2023 (Spouse)
Test taken: 07 April 2023 (Spouse)
Test updated: 14 April 2023 (Spouse)

Sam1249

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys!
we applied as a family application
we have already exceeded our processing time
Called ircc today and they said since fingerprints were requested for my husband his application is non routine.
and his bc is still in progress.
so since it is taking time for all of other family members.
Not sure what to do next

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hey guys!
we applied as a family application
we have already exceeded our processing time
Called ircc today and they said since fingerprints were requested for my husband his application is non routine.
and his bc is still in progress.
so since it is taking time for all of other family members.
Not sure what to do next
If BG is still in progress, consider applying for CSIS notes.

Reactions: Sam1249

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
I'm Dec 2022 applicant, only test completed, rest everything is in progress including BG. Exceeded the 14 months of processing time. Reached out to IRCC and reached out to local MP. Received standard response back. No progress at all. Any suggestions what should be the next steps?

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I'm Dec 2022 applicant, only test completed, rest everything is in progress including BG. Exceeded the 14 months of processing time. Reached out to IRCC and reached out to local MP. Received standard response back. No progress at all. Any suggestions what should be the next steps?
I think waiting is the only one option. I waited for 15 months to get everything completed. Its been 2 weeks last step oath ceremony hasn’t started yet.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Consider applying for ATIP (general notes for your application) and CSIS notes (for BG (security & criminality)). You will know what is going on with your application.