+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
I got invite for test on Oct 31, 2023. Are there others who have not yet done their test?
My background and LPP is in progress.

lafadeedo

Aug 15, 2023
so I did the Interview on Oct 31, but LPP still not green.
I read here they turn green the day of or day after Interview.

Anyone done Interview and LPP not turned green for 2 weeks ?

captainplanetjuniorz

Nov 13, 2023
Hi folks. I submitted application end of December 2022 and AOR Jan 12. Processing centre Sydney.

Spouse background verification complete Feb 23. But I received fingerprint request Feb 22. Submitted it same week but nothing shows up on tracker - neither request for FP or they received it. My background is in progress.

We have test in March and test complete showing May. Since then no updates. Should I be concerned about the FP missing from the tracker? How do I know they received it?

I requested GCMS notes today. What should I be looking for there?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi folks. I submitted application end of December 2022 and AOR Jan 12. Processing centre Sydney.

Spouse background verification complete Feb 23. But I received fingerprint request Feb 22. Submitted it same week but nothing shows up on tracker - neither request for FP or they received it. My background is in progress.

We have test in March and test complete showing May. Since then no updates. Should I be concerned about the FP missing from the tracker? How do I know they received it?

Call IRCC - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10523591/

rizmustafa

Star Member
May 14, 2017

We have a similar timeline and almost the same case. AOR in January and test in April. Wifey’s background went green but mine is still in progress. We both have FP request but that doesn’t show up on tracker.

I did request GCMS couple of months back. Doesn’t show a lot. Shows that the criminality is passed but security is pending. Security part is also redacted in the document.

Also spoke to IRCC and they said everything seems be in order and there is nothing to worry. Application is within prescribed processing timeline.

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
We have a similar timeline and almost the same case. AOR in January and test in April. Wifey’s background went green but mine is still in progress. We both have FP request but that doesn’t show up on tracker.

I did request GCMS couple of months back. Doesn’t show a lot. Shows that the criminality is passed but security is pending. Security part is also redacted in the document.

Also spoke to IRCC and they said everything seems be in order and there is nothing to worry. Application is within prescribed processing timeline.
We are in a similar situation, my BC still in progress after almost a year. Not sure what's going on. Agent on call gives standard response as above and not sure if GCMS notes will give any more details. Situation is very annoying.:confused:

captainplanetjuniorz

Nov 13, 2023
We are in a similar situation, my BC still in progress after almost a year. Not sure what's going on. Agent on call gives standard response as above and not sure if GCMS notes will give any more details. Situation is very annoying.:confused:
Did you get your MP to ask about the file? Did you submit fingerprint and received confirmation?