23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Please add me to the tracker.
Application Type: Single, Online
Physical Presence Days: 1180
Date of Application: 9th Dec 2022
AOR: Dec 29th 2022
(Was able to link the application to Citizenship Tracker)

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
How long does it usually take to get AOR after submitting the application online for PGP.

TZSR8JN

May 23, 2022
Today, I completed 1097 days in Canada. But I wanted to give one more month before submitting my citizenship application.
From excel tracker, I find paper applications are processing quickly than Online. Is that true? Maybe online applicants are receiving AOR quickly but overall paper applications are getting things faster. Let me know if thats not the case?

Jojo!86

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1124
Application: Single
Application submitted: December 06, 2022
AOR: December 28, 2022
Application in Progress: December 30, 2022

Police certificate requested even when I have uploaded it in the initial application. I left USA on 2019 and I got the police certificate on 2021. Does anyone know if police certificate from USA has any expiration date or IRCC needs latest police certificates only? The reason given for the additional document in the email is very generic: "Wrong or blank document uploaded".

tetalks

Star Member
Sep 5, 2022
Hi.

do we have to sign the identification documents when we submit the application online? I summitted PR and Health Cards, but I didn't sign either!

Pls advise.

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
Application in Progress: December 30, 2022

Police certificate requested even when I have uploaded it in the initial application. I left USA on 2019 and I got the police certificate on 2021. Does anyone know if police certificate from USA has any expiration date or IRCC needs latest police certificates only? The reason given for the additional document in the email is very generic: "Wrong or blank document uploaded".
Call them and ask. Maybe the file was corrupted.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi.

do we have to sign the identification documents when we submit the application online? I summitted PR and Health Cards, but I didn't sign either!

Pls advise.
No need to sign for online application

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hello fellow applicants, Happy New Year to everyone. I recently submitted paper based citizenship application & sent it through courier (UPS), but it was delivered at New Waterford, Nova scotia instead of Sydney, Nova Scotia. Does anyone else have a similar experience with their application?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello fellow applicants, Happy New Year to everyone. I recently submitted paper based citizenship application & sent it through courier (UPS), but it was delivered at New Waterford, Nova scotia instead of Sydney, Nova Scotia. Does anyone else have a similar experience with their application?
Seems IRCC opened a new office in New Waterford, NS and they started redirecting the applications to this new address. Here is the link for that

Ottawa announces plan to add 41 jobs at New Waterford immigration processing centre | CBC News

So don't worry it has reached its proper destination.

Abdul04

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
@forw.jane- Thank you for your response. Yes, I did come across this news when I was doing some research at my end. I guess IRCC should mention this to clear the confusion among the applicants.

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi,
I recall only disclosing residency permits in this section, not visit visas. My whole passport copy is attached with visas and history of travel is there, is this okay ? My representative didn’t advise me otherwise either

I am also going to get my UK residence permit through spousal sponsorship soon, will I need to update IRCC when I get this?