+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Can u share ur timeline.
I got pre arrival on 18th oct Nd decision made on 9th nov but yet no PPR...what should I do now, vo is sydney
Did you check your gckey account? Me personally did not get any ppr email. It was sent directly to gckey. Our decision was made after ppr.

Brizzy31

Aug 26, 2022
Did you check your gckey account? Me personally did not get any ppr email. It was sent directly to gckey. Our decision was made after ppr.
Gckey shows same format but ECAS shows decision made and new tracker is not opening I heard from others tracker show accurate details but I m getting error on it. Also how I kno like where is my file like in sponsor approval vo is Sydney but after Decision make there is chance to transfer file in new delhi or Ottawa??

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Gckey shows same format but ECAS shows decision made and new tracker is not opening I heard from others tracker show accurate details but I m getting error on it. Also how I kno like where is my file like in sponsor approval vo is Sydney but after Decision make there is chance to transfer file in new delhi or Ottawa??
That is super weird. You should definitely raise a webform directly to your vo.
For me the vo never changed once transferred. They took care of the passport stamping and COPR.

Brizzy31

Aug 26, 2022
That is super weird. You should definitely raise a webform directly to your vo.
For me the vo never changed once transferred. They took care of the passport stamping and COPR.
I raised but no answer since 2 week everything done but why they not issuing PPR didn't understand

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Alhamdulillah got pre arrival invitation. Finally heard something from a dead VO after 7 months silence.
Anybody has any idea how long does it take to get ppr from now?

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Alhamdulillah got pre arrival invitation. Finally heard something from a dead VO after 7 months silence.
Congratulations, well I got my pre arrival invitation since June 1,2022 and that was the last thing I heard from them.
Everything was completed 6 months ago and still waiting for COPR / PPR

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Congratulations, well I got my pre arrival invitation since June 1,2022 and that was the last thing I heard from them.
Everything was completed 6 months ago and still waiting for COPR / PPR
Pretty scary !!!
Timeline plz

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Pretty scary !!!
Timeline plz
Hhhhh maybe it's not the same for every case
My application received on December 6,2021
-Acknowledgement of receipt : Mars 1,2022
-Medical Exam was completed on : May 8,2022
-Background verification was completed on : May 29,2022
-Eligibility status has been updated to complete on : June 1,2022
-Invitation to pre-arrival services was received on : June 2,2022

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
Your VO is Singapore office, correct?
Just speak from experience, I received PPR the next day after pre-arrival. Hopefully yours will come very soon, fingers crossed

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
Your VO is Singapore office, correct?
Just speak from experience, I received PPR the next day after pre-arrival. Hopefully yours will come very soon, fingers crossed
Thank you for ur response.
Blessed be your tounge.

tanda04

Apr 23, 2022
Hey everyone,

Our application hasn’t had any updates since April 22, 2022. We applied online on December 14, 2021. My wife is the PA and I’m the sponsor. We are tired of traveling around just to be together. Any idea on what I can do to help move the needle? Our application is in Warsaw. Medical was passed in April, Biometrics shortly before that. My eligibility was done as well. Her eligibility and background check says “not started yet” still.

Does anyone know how to find the local MP to contact about an application, I live in Downtown, Vancouver.

Reactions: Portgas D. Ace