+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
After an arduous process of our spousal sponsorship, finally, came to a turning point for us to receiving validated spousal visa. I am very grateful as well as relieved knowing I will reunite with my spouse soon. Check out my complete timeline on my signature. To everyone, I wish you to always be encouraged and keep pressing on. You will arrive at your destination sooner than you thought.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
After an arduous process of our spousal sponsorship, finally, came to a turning point for us to receiving validated spousal visa. I am very grateful as well as relieved knowing I will reunite with my spouse soon. Check out my complete timeline on my signature. To everyone, I wish you to always be encouraged and keep pressing on. You will arrive at your destination sooner than you thought.
Congratulations!!!
It seems I am unlucky. My application received on 2 December. Still nothing.

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
Congratulations!!!
It seems I am unlucky. My application received on 2 December. Still nothing.
Thank you.
I know it's hard to wait for the unknown. Hopefully, your PPR and all of remaining December 2021 applicants will come soon. Hang in there and stay strong!

Last edited:

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I'm from SGVO. And our spousal sponsorship visa process is completed.
Hey how long did it take your application to be approved?
It's been 355 days for my conjugal partner sponsorship with SingVO and no updates at all.
It's been so stressful not hearing/seeing any updates on my tracker or GCKey account.

• Sad
Reactions: Portgas D. Ace

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
Hey how long did it take your application to be approved?
It's been 355 days for my conjugal partner sponsorship with SingVO and no updates at all.
It's been so stressful not hearing/seeing any updates on my tracker or GCKey account.
From the day we submitted our application to PPR was approximately around 340 days. Check out my timeline on the signature.

Becoming

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
App. Filed.......
02-12-2021
AOR Received.
03-03-2-22
I sent a web form asking them about the status. They replied within a day. It seems SGVO is not so busy. They said an officer is reviewing it. Hopefully hear something before Christmas.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs_spiritus

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I sent a web form asking them about the status. They replied within a day. It seems SGVO is not so busy. They said an officer is reviewing it. Hopefully hear something before Christmas.
Fingers crossed

Brizzy31

Aug 26, 2022
Does anyone know why PR-tracker from yesterday shows that COPR is generated, eligibility is completed and background verification is completed yet no PPR letter? Meanwhile, the same PR tracker says they received a passport sent to them (though I never sent the passport yet). ECAS even shows "Decision made". So what is holding PPR letter? I only got a Pre-arrival letter.
Did u got PPR