+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

nkymary

Feb 22, 2017
Congratulations!! Your journey is almost over.

If I may ask, how did your husband send his passport? Did he send it directly to Accra, or did he go through Vfs Lagos? I'm just trying to get some options for the best option for me when my PPR eventually comes. Cheers.
Sent it to Vfs as suggested on the letter from IRCC

Reactions: PitObi23

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know why PR-tracker from yesterday shows that COPR is generated, eligibility is completed and background verification is completed yet no PPR letter? Meanwhile, the same PR tracker says they received a passport sent to them (though I never sent the passport yet). ECAS even shows "Decision made". So what is holding PPR letter? I only got a Pre-arrival letter.

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
Does anyone know why PR-tracker from yesterday shows that COPR is generated, eligibility is completed and background verification is completed yet no PPR letter? Meanwhile, the same PR tracker says they received a passport sent to them (though I never sent the passport yet). ECAS even shows "Decision made". So what is holding PPR letter? I only got a Pre-arrival letter.
Same happen to me i got additional document request for marriage certificate but my pr tracker show we received your marriage certificate you send us…don’t know what is happening to ircc its glitch or real update

Nov 21, 2022
Same happen to me i got additional document request for marriage certificate but my pr tracker show we received your marriage certificate you send us…don’t know what is happening to ircc its glitch or real update
We both are in the same stage text me on my WhatsApp if you receive any updates share with me we

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2022
Please share your timeline

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
We both are in the same stage text me on my WhatsApp if you receive any updates share with me we
Have you call them to confirm they received your documents and attached to the file…i am receiving GU regularly on pr tracker…what your gckey says?

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
I submitted on 21 nov documents through Webform and called on 23 nov they said it will take 2-3 week to update on file so call back us on 15 December if you won’t get any update

Nov 21, 2022
I submitted on 21 nov documents through Webform and called on 23 nov they said it will take 2-3 week to update on file so call back us on 15 December if you won’t get any update
I uploaded on 2 November documents though Gckey online account and received GU on Gckey on 4 November that file is uploaded

Portgas D. Ace

Star Member
Aug 5, 2022
Any good news for SYDNEY VO ?
My application was in December 6,2021
It has been 365 days now
Everything is completed since June 1,2022
Still waiting for COPR