+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Hi guys,

Can I please get some help?
My husband recently got his PPR and about to receive his passport back, expected July 25th. We are wondering, do we get a COPR document to travel OR is it just the passport with Visa on it that we can travel with?
Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thank you.
He will get his COPR along with his passport

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,

Can I please get some help?
My husband recently got his PPR and about to receive his passport back, expected July 25th. We are wondering, do we get a COPR document to travel OR is it just the passport with Visa on it that we can travel with?
Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thank you.
Hey, congrats!
Could you share your timeline and any relevant info about the ghost updates in tracker! Thanks

pancman

Oct 31, 2021
I applied in December and have been waiting for so long for my SA but still didn't it.
IRCC received my application on 12/21/2022.
I received AOR 03/15/2022
But I am still waiting for my SA!

Tracker says SA and application are both in progress. No e-mails from IRCC either. I am calling IRCC every day but can't get to a human being. I filled the webform to contact them but they replied a couple of months later with a canned response saying my application is still in progress.

This doesn't seem normal. What can I do?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I applied in December and have been waiting for so long for my SA but still didn't it.
IRCC received my application on 12/21/2022.
I received AOR 03/15/2022
But I am still waiting for my SA!

Tracker says SA and application are both in progress. No e-mails from IRCC either. I am calling IRCC every day but can't get to a human being. I filled the webform to contact them but they replied a couple of months later with a canned response saying my application is still in progress.

This doesn't seem normal. What can I do?
Are you the PA or the sponsor? Is the sponsor a PR or citizen. Did he/she submitted the application while he/she is outside of Canada?
There was a case that took over a year for SA because the sponsor (PRs) was outside.

cvish92

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi all,

I have an interesting question. Can the PPR for spousal sponsorship be extended than the 30 day deadline if needed ?

The reason is since my wife got her TRV and the PPR came in, she needs to submit her passport. If this clashes with the deadline for her PPR on her PR approved application, can the PR PPR request be extended ?

Best,
Vishnu

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Hi all,

I have an interesting question. Can the PPR for spousal sponsorship be extended than the 30 day deadline if needed ?

The reason is since my wife got her TRV and the PPR came in, she needs to submit her passport. If this clashes with the deadline for her PPR on her PR approved application, can the PR PPR request be extended ?

Best,
Vishnu
How much time it took her for visitor TVR?