+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2021 *OUTLAND* Spousal Sponsorship

pancman

Oct 31, 2021
I have submitted a paper application on December 21st. Received my AOR on March 14th.
But I still haven't received sponsorship approval. No word on medical either. It says "In Progress" for both Sponsorship Application Status and for PR Application Status.
Why could this be? Is there anyone else who applied in December and is still waiting for their Sponsorship Approval?

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
I have submitted a paper application on December 21st. Received my AOR on March 14th.
But I still haven't received sponsorship approval. No word on medical either. It says "In Progress" for both Sponsorship Application Status and for PR Application Status.
Why could this be? Is there anyone else who applied in December and is still waiting for their Sponsorship Approval?
Try to order GCMS notes or call IRCC. Usually, you should have received it by now.

Simplitario

Star Member
May 4, 2022
Online outland application lodged on 22nd December 2021
AOR1, SA, medical request: 15th march 2022
Biometrics exempted
Medical passed: 29th march 2022.
Nothing since then.
Thanks. Hope we all get the PPR requests soon. Also check on GC key or by calling IRCC's AVR. The tracker shows background not started whereas GC key and AVR says it has in my case.

Lrsone

Feb 14, 2019
I'm having a similar scenario here, passed my medical on 29th march and since then there are no updates. My eligibility and background check haven't started as we speak. Visa office is New delhi, India.
Thanks. Hope we all get the PPR requests soon. Also check on GC key or by calling IRCC's AVR. The tracker shows background not started whereas GC key and AVR says it has in my case.
I got an official request for biometrics payment I had gotten a reminder to pay biometrics back on April 6th. I paid and sent it attached to a web form. But now I got a request stating it should be sent to the office before June. So I sent another web form with it attached. Hopefully they actually take a look we’ll see. They actually sent me that request after I sent in a web form a few days ago to state that I uploaded my police clearance so I guess that prompted the next step. But it’s a step I’ve already done which is sent receipt of biometrics payment.

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
My "Eligibility" changed to InProgress last April 25, 2022 and until now it is still InProgress. Also, my PR tracker was updated last May 3, 2022.

JermZ

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
My "Eligibility" changed to InProgress last April 25, 2022 and until now it is still InProgress. Also, my PR tracker was updated last May 3, 2022.
What was the update last May 3rd? was it a ghost update?

My "Eligibility" was "In progress" May 11th and i had ghost update the week after (almost same as yours).

Last edited:

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
How long should we expect to receive Medical Request?
I’ve received SA, we are exempt from Bio, and I’ve been waiting for nearly 2 months now, still no Medical Request. My VO is Singapore.

Reactions: KenyaCan

KenyaCan

May 20, 2022
Anybody with experience with the nairobi, Kenya office? Are medical done last with them?

Last edited:

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
What was the update last May 3rd? was it a ghost update?

My "Eligibility" was "In progress" May 11th and i had ghost update the week after (almost same as yours).
Hindi tayo magkapareho ng process kasi same sex ang application po namen