+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** December 2021 AOR - Join here ***

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Medicals got passed yesterday. Everything is else is passed the only thing that is left is Criminality which is in progress and Security which is not started yet. Our primary VO is still Sydney CIO.

Last edited:

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Things are moving guys - just be patient ;) you are just about 6 months mark so still it is a good timeline ;) some applications for PNP took 8 or even 12 months before pandemic

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
Things are moving guys - just be patient ;) you are just about 6 months mark so still it is a good timeline ;) some applications for PNP took 8 or even 12 months before pandemic
Every passing second I am thinking what will happen next seem, I hope the wait gets over soon for everyone :)
@dxdroid any updates on your application, I hope you have passed the PPR stage ?

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Every passing second I am thinking what will happen next seem, I hope the wait gets over soon for everyone :)
@dxdroid any updates on your application, I hope you have passed the PPR stage ?
I wish to get PPR now :) In our case everything is passed including medicals apart of criminality which is in progress (3 pcc's) and security which did not start. Everything else was passed at the end of February including eligibility. We have done medicals on 8th of March and they got updated on the portal on 2nd of May (this Monday) - We can say we are on the last straight line but we need to wait a bit I guess. I am hopping we will get some update soon. We will also submit application for Work Permit as we got a green light from the province. This will help my gf to resign her job as she needs to give 3 months notice. In the mean time I am trying to sort out internal movement in the company where I work.

• Love
Reactions: H.Ahmed

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
I wish to get PPR now :) In our case everything is passed including medicals apart of criminality which is in progress (3 pcc's) and security which did not start. Everything else was passed at the end of February including eligibility. We have done medicals on 8th of March and they got updated on the portal on 2nd of May (this Monday) - We can say we are on the last straight line but we need to wait a bit I guess. I am hopping we will get some update soon. We will also submit application for Work Permit as we got a green light from the province. This will help my gf to resign her job as she needs to give 3 months notice. In the mean time I am trying to sort out internal movement in the company where I work.
Wow, All the bestttttttt, I hope you get the good news by the end of this month :)
Just curious to ask, if you have a long travel history or rejections previously ?
Iam seeing alot of people getting there PPR within 3 month post there AOR, I am assuming the delay are for the people with huge travel history or something else ?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Wow, All the bestttttttt, I hope you get the good news by the end of this month :)
Just curious to ask, if you have a long travel history or rejections previously ?
Iam seeing alot of people getting there PPR within 3 month post there AOR, I am assuming the delay are for the people with huge travel history or something else ?
My gf has a long travel history but it was just holidays, we do not have any VISA refusals, she has 3 PCC's and I have only one. I think the delay was caused by the medicals which were sent to them slightly over two months after our AOR date ;)

Reactions: XLNCK4L51

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hey Folks :) We just received a GU on our PR application. The only thing that we were waiting for was Criminality which was in progress and security which was not started. I have logged on yesterday evening and I have seen the status of "Additional Documents" has changed from "Not Applicable" to "We are reviewing your additional documents that you have provided".

Reactions: ZR2110 and hshn

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
My gf has a long travel history but it was just holidays, we do not have any VISA refusals, she has 3 PCC's and I have only one. I think the delay was caused by the medicals which were sent to them slightly over two months after our AOR date ;)
That’s great What additional documents you provided??

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
That’s great What additional documents you provided??
This is the thing that has been done already back in 22nd of February 2021. We got a request to provide one of the forms so I will be able to get access to information about our profile etc. I has been reviewed since 22nd of February. Status was changed to "We are reviewing your additional documents that you have provided" and then after a short while in the begining of March it has changed to "Not Applicable" - then we did not get any more requests. Yesterday there was a Ghost Update and Additional Documents has changed to "We are reviewing your additional documents that you have provided" again