+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2020- Citizenship Applicants

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
Right, what you think how long does it take to update the test what's after test ?
Usually it take 2-3 days to update the test it seems so should be soon.
Oath invitation is next, but nobody is receiving invite in Montreal so loooooong wait there for me unless they start inviting in bulk.

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Usually it take 2-3 days to update the test it seems so should be soon.
Oath invitation is next, but nobody is receiving invite in Montreal so loooooong wait there for me unless they start inviting in bulk.
Gotcha, I guess oath will be on line as well. This covid shit you know ?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Got my test invite via tracker. Test will start from Aug 27. Thanks

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Sabztar

Nov 18, 2020
I wanted to provide an update on my timeline. I had received my original test invite on July 7th and as per the document my timeline to take the test was 16th July to 5th August. When I went to give my test on July 30th I was unable to login. After emailing them back they mentioned the last day to give my test as actually July 29th instead of Aug 5th ( their error of misprint). They sent second invite for test on August 18th with updated timeline. I gave my test on Aug 22nd and passed :). Hope this helps anyone who had to go through something similar. Also please update the spreadsheet please !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I wanted to provide an update on my timeline. I had received my original test invite on July 7th and as per the document my timeline to take the test was 16th July to 5th August. When I went to give my test on July 30th I was unable to login. After emailing them back they mentioned the last day to give my test as actually July 29th instead of Aug 5th ( their error of misprint). They sent second invite for test on August 18th with updated timeline. I gave my test on Aug 22nd and passed :). Hope this helps anyone who had to go through something similar. Also please update the spreadsheet please !
I've updated the spreadsheet and thank you for the information.

Good luck with rest of the process!

Reactions: Perrybrown

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
not yet and I don't think it will
Med's Request
June 24, 2010 received July 7. 2010
Med's Done....
July 20, 2010 and cardio (sept/29)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2011 sent 01-Mar-2011 arrived @ F.E. 03-Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
2 of my family members got the BG completed on July 2, but the last one has no BG completed.
Still awaiting for test invite (probably dependency on the last applicant BG).
Zentury, any news from your end?

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Hello Just an update on my case i received today an email from IRCC Montreal to send them a copies of all my passport covering eligibility period i did my best to compress the PDF's to 5MB with good quality as i have three passports and sent the reply to them, is this a good sign that the oath will be soon? any ideas? at least they are looking into the documents good luck all.

bhagatN

Nov 23, 2018
Hello Just an update on my case i received today an email from IRCC Montreal to send them a copies of all my passport covering eligibility period i did my best to compress the PDF's to 5MB with good quality as i have three passports and sent the reply to them, is this a good sign that the oath will be soon? any ideas? at least they are looking into the documents good luck all.
Any update is a good update at this point for Montreal people. when was your test? Just to have an estimate. Good luck

zentury

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
File Transfer...
FBI PCC received 20-02-2015
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2104 Meds -Received 13-02-2015 - after 2 months
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015

Pran6009

Dec 26, 2020
I received the finger print request today and still the BCG verification in progress.
Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1116
App sent Date: Dec 17, 2020
App Delivered date: Submitted online
AOR - April 25th
Tracker updated today asking for finger prints - Aug 24th
No test invite yet.
Admin can you please update the excel tracker as per the timeline .

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a good news buddy. DM is coming soon.

Reactions: yaacoub89