App Delivered Date: Dec 18th, 2020
AOR: March 2nd, 2021
Updated

Application Type: Single Applicant
Physical Presence Days: 1,118
App Sent Date: Dec 14th, 2020
App Delivered Date: Dec 18th, 2020
AOR: March 3rd, 2021
Could somone add me to spreadsheet, please?
Added

Just received my AOR: March 3, 2021. Seems they are getting through the December applications pretty quickly.
Updated

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
So it ended my application was returned because my wife's picture, taken a few days before at Costco, weren't dated.
I unfortunately didn't notice that.

They've returned my package too, considered complete.
I'm sending the applications again, with the picture amended.

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So it ended my application was returned because my wife's picture, taken a few days before at Costco, weren't dated.

Doesn’t Costco stamp the photos with the date? My husband's photo was taken at Costco, Burlington. I hope they stamped the date. I’m quite sure he just wrote his name on the photos.

Did you write the date yourself or did you get Costco to stamp the date?

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

So sorry about that. Why don't you consider applying separately online. Looks like online applications are currently processed at much higher speed nowadays.

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
Doesn’t Costco stamp the photos with the date? My husband's photo was taken at Costco, Burlington. I hope they stamped the date. I’m quite sure he just wrote his name on the photos.

Did you write the date yourself or did you get Costco to stamp the date?

Thanks and good luck!
They should had written the date. They've done on my picture.
Unfortunately, they made a mistake and I didn't identify. Very frustrating.
I

Reactions: Aspat and Eab

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
So sorry about that. Why don't you consider applying separately online. Looks like online applications are currently processed at much higher speed nowadays.
They've already considered my application complete. So they've requested to resubmit all of them together.
But I'll speak to them tomorrow to understand.
Thanks

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
They sent by regular mail (Canada Post). Didn't know what had happened with my application until today when I went to the mail box and the package was there.
Hey. have you already sent back your application?
Did you send a brand new one with all the documents again? Or just the missing pictures?
did you send the letter informing what is missing?
Thanks!

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Can someone add me to the google sheets of December 2020 applicants?
I am single, applied from Toronto. I sent my app regular mail on December 10th 2020, delivered December 24th 2020, I got my AOR on March 3rd 2021. Physical presence days are 1243
EDIT: Ecas appeared my application by UCI on March 4th 2021

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hey. have you already sent back your application?
Did you send a brand new one with all the documents again? Or just the missing pictures?
did you send the letter informing what is missing?
Thanks!
Hi, Yes the package has been sent to them again. I actually filled out the new form (CIT 0002 - Oct 2020) with the date in the original form (Nov 28, 2020), but that form can be validated and give you bar codes, which will help ease the review process, I submitted the new photos and each package with the returned letter they provided. I also sent a Letter of explanation indicating that the photos were attached, the new forms were filled out with the date as in the original submission. My package arrived there on March 2, 2021, praying that this time it will be reviewed and considered complete and finally receive my AORs (Family of 5).

Reactions: Hamiltoncitizen

flyingpbandj

Jan 31, 2018
Coquitlam, BC
Hi, Yes the package has been sent to them again. I actually filled out the new form (CIT 0002 - Oct 2020) with the date in the original form (Nov 28, 2020), but that form can be validated and give you bar codes, which will help ease the review process, I submitted the new photos and each package with the returned letter they provided. I also sent a Letter of explanation indicating that the photos were attached, the new forms were filled out with the date as in the original submission. My package arrived there on March 2, 2021, praying that this time it will be reviewed and considered complete and finally receive my AORs (Family of 5).
If you changed forms, I would have used a new date, as it will be considered a new applications and applications can’t be signed more than 90 days in the past.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
If you changed forms, I would have used a new date, as it will be considered a new applications and applications can’t be signed more than 90 days in the past.
Well I was just following the instructions they sent in the returned letter, both application forms were included, the one sent in December (2019 form) and the new one (2020). Maybe I messed it up, but we will see in about three months when they start processing the March applications.