+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2020- Citizenship Applicants

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR received today by email (for all applicants)

Physical presence calculator: 1200
Date courier/app. received: Dec. 10, 2020
AOR received : Feb 24,2021

mannyboy2012

Nov 23, 2012
Hi Admin,

AOR received today February 24, 2021. Please update on spreadsheet. Thank you

Type of application: Family (3)
Physical presence calculator: 1660 days
Date app. sent: Dec. 11, 2020
Date app. received:
Date of AOR: Feb. 24, 2021

lezah07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Finally an AOR after 1 year and 2 attempts.

AOR received Feb 22.

While 2 of the family members received a confirmation email.

1 of them haven't received a confirmation email. BUT I can see the record is visible online
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Is this normal NOT receive a confirmation email even with a family package sent in?
Hi, I am from Nov 2020 group, but I applied as family of 4, 2 are minors. we received email for each of us

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Today Feb 24, I received my AOR :) (Can you pls update the sheet)

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Hi everybody,

My application has been returned due to missing photos, which is absolutely absurd as I included the pictures in the envelope sent to them, they were all inside of little envelopes with names and DOB, probably they misplaced them when they opened the big envelope, hopefully they won't placed it in any of your applications. I will go to London Drugs to get copies of the photos and resubmit the applications, we are a family of 5.

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Hi everybody,

My application has been returned due to missing photos, which is absolutely absurd as I included the pictures in the envelope sent to them, they were all inside of little envelopes with names and DOB, probably they misplaced them when they opened the big envelope, hopefully they won't placed it in any of your applications. I will go to London Drugs to get copies of the photos and resubmit the applications, we are a family of 5.
Sorry about that. Use double sided tape to tag the lil envelope onto your loe or 1st page of your app. Ensure it’s taped securely as well as the envelope flap and use paper clip to hold the envelope to entire package. Then use brightly coloured pen/maker to write photos across. That way it would never fall off your app ...that’s what I did.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Sorry about that. Use double sided tape to tag the lil envelope onto your loe or 1st page of your app. Ensure it’s taped securely as well as the envelope flap and use paper clip to hold the envelope to entire package. Then use brightly coloured pen/maker to write photos across. That way it would never fall off your app ...that’s what I did.
Thanks will do that!!!

Reactions: blingyrie

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hi everybody,

Sorry to hear that. If they didn't find photos they can ask for new ones (The same thing they are doing for PR cards). Why return?

Don't forget, you should fill new application version of CIT 0002(10-2020). Old version forms are not accepted from March 1st.

Hamiltoncitizen

Feb 24, 2021
Hi everybody,

I'm sorry about that, mate.
Hope everything goes smoothly from now on.
How did they return the application? Did you receive it back by mail or you got an email advising you about it?
Cheers.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
Sorry to hear that. If they didn't find photos they can ask for new ones (The same thing they are doing for PR cards). Why return?

Don't forget, you should fill new application version of CIT 0002(10-2020). Old version forms are not accepted from March 1st.
Thanks they indicated in the return letter that I don't need to use new forms, just send the package as they sent it to me with the pictures, check list and payment receipt, all of these were not returned.

Strongfaith42

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2015
I'm sorry about that, mate.
Hope everything goes smoothly from now on.
How did they return the application? Did you receive it back by mail or you got an email advising you about it?
Cheers.
They sent by regular mail (Canada Post). Didn't know what had happened with my application until today when I went to the mail box and the package was there.