+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2020- Citizenship Applicants

Dec 21, 2020
Yep.. me too - chose the most expensive shipping option. And they did not even provide tracking info for 1.5 weeks, and then changed delivery dates 3 times! I thought they lost my package. However, I am glad they did deliver. But I regret so hard not applying online. I would have had a 2 week headstart.
@Gemini020 @xyxrtm
Hello! I sent my application through Canada post xpresspost on the 14th, it was supposed to deliver by the 18th the latest - however, the only thing on the tracker that I can see is "Item accepted at the Post Office Toronto, ON" from the 14th (the day and time I went to their branch).

Is this also what you saw while you waited? I'm just concerned that there are 0 updates or progress on the delivery and worrying they may have lost my package, so just looking for some peace of mind!
Happy that yours finally arrived though :)

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
If i could go back in time, I would just use FedEx or Purolator.. so crazy it got delivered in one day.
Anyone reading this forum to see which courier to use, do not use Canada Post... trust haha
Probably your experience is just bad or happened cause of this pandemic.
I sent mine on Nov 16th and delivered on 19th using xpresspost.

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
@Gemini020 @xyxrtm
Hello! I sent my application through Canada post xpresspost on the 14th, it was supposed to deliver by the 18th the latest - however, the only thing on the tracker that I can see is "Item accepted at the Post Office Toronto, ON" from the 14th (the day and time I went to their branch).

Is this also what you saw while you waited? I'm just concerned that there are 0 updates or progress on the delivery and worrying they may have lost my package, so just looking for some peace of mind!
Happy that yours finally arrived though :)
Mine showed
11: item accepted
14 item processed & in transit (in Calgary so was already on it's way from BC)
19: item processed and in transit in Halifax
21: item processed, out for delivery and deliver Sydney

no updates since dropping off would be a bit concerning indeed. Not too much you can do now I think

Sriganganagar

Dec 5, 2020
Type of application: Family (2)
Physical presence calculator: 1096 days
Date app. sent: Dec. 18, 2020
Date app. received: Dec. 21, 2020
Date of AOR:

Tordeck

Dec 21, 2020
Pls add me
Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,098
App Sent Date: Dec 21th, 2020
App Delivery Date: Pending

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
Location: BC, not sure what offices there are. I'm in the Okanagan
Type of application: single
Physical presence calculator: 1456
Date app. sent: Dec. 11, 2020
Date of AOR: who knows.

1+1=11

Dec 4, 2020
Location: BC, not sure what offices there are. I'm in the Okanagan
Type of application: single
Physical presence calculator: 1456
Date app. sent: Dec. 11, 2020
Date of AOR: who knows.
Finally :) are you urgent?

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
If i could go back in time, I would just use FedEx or Purolator.. so crazy it got delivered in one day.
Anyone reading this forum to see which courier to use, do not use Canada Post... trust haha
Canada Post and Purolator are the worst courier in north America, you know i have the weirdest experience with both of them of of this experiences is purolator booked my shipment as delivered and i did not received anything specially from Amazon parcels, the worst of the worst i do not trust them at all and i always make insurance when i use them and i follow them step by step and if they exceed the delivery time guaranteed i request a refund they send it to me by cheque. believe me if you do not follow up with them a lot of mess will happen.

1+1=11

Dec 4, 2020
Who knows, I tried haha. Have you gotten an update on that yet? (Sorry if I've missed that)
No, I mean did you apply for urgent processing? It's good to add it in the tracker so that we can compare dates. The only update is that they entered my application in the system, but no AOR. I think it'll be a while.

Gemini020

Oct 11, 2015
No, I mean did you apply for urgent processing? It's good to add it in the tracker so that we can compare dates. The only update is that they entered my application in the system, but no AOR. I think it'll be a while.
Yes I did request urgent processing. I haven't checked if they entered my application in the system, I didn't think it would be before AOR.

Tordeck

Dec 21, 2020
hi admin can you please update:

Physical Presence Days: 1,098
App Sent Date: Dec 21th, 2020
App Delivery Date: Pending Dec 23th, 2020
Date of AOR: Pending

Dec 21, 2020
how did you check or get notified that they added your application in the system?

Dec 21, 2020
Hi admin! Can you please add me to the spreadsheet? :)

Physical Presence Days: 1,126
App Sent Date: Dec 14th, 2020
App Delivery Date: Dec 23th, 2020
Date of AOR: Pending

Thank you and Happy Holidays!