+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Category: CEC
ITA: nov 25 2020
AoR: December 25, 2020
Upfront medicals.
Raised a CSE on JAN4 to provide original scans of police reports (had only provided translation and certified photocopy at first). CSE for those missing original police scans is my main worry in the application

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
If it is not your recent job they might accept it, it depends on the case officer and your profile cause basic eligibility criteria specifies at least one year experience and the rest depends on your claimed points. However i believe that current job is the basis of initial eligibility which you must be careful about and if they require further documents you would receive an ADR
Thanks for your response. Essentially I don't even need that role, as I have 3 years experience through my other two roles (to get max CRS points for the 3 years experience - two years full time and 3.5 years 16 hours a week to make up for the extra 1 year "full time" requirement) I just want to make sure everything is bulletproof of on my application...

I'll upload this through the webform just to make sure they have everything they could possibly need!

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys,

Biometrics question:
When we get the invitation to give biometrics - not that I've received it - where will we have to give biometrics?

Reason:
I'm from the UK but I am in Canada as my girlfriend is Canadian... It would suck bigtime if I'd have to go back to give my biometrics in London, considering I'd probably get stuck there due to the UK lockdown. We had already been separated for a very long time this year so I'd prefer to avoid that scenario.

I.e. could I give biometrics in Canada? Could I give biometrics at any VAC point - somewhere else in Europe or even the States perhaps?

Thanks!

yexxa

Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys,

Biometrics question:
When we get the invitation to give biometrics - not that I've received it - where will we have to give biometrics?

Reason:
I'm from the UK but I am in Canada as my girlfriend is Canadian... It would suck bigtime if I'd have to go back to give my biometrics in London, considering I'd probably get stuck there due to the UK lockdown. We had already been separated for a very long time this year so I'd prefer to avoid that scenario.

I.e. could I give biometrics in Canada? Could I give biometrics at any VAC point - somewhere else in Europe or even the States perhaps?

Thanks!
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp
You can read this and there is a hyperlink that you can book for biometrics.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hi all, has anyone submitted a CSE recently (i submitted some extra docs a couple of days after i initially submitted my application) -- how long do they usually take to respond? (or should i call them to ensure the docs get attached to my app?)
AOR dec 25
CSE Jan 4

Im sure they havent processed my app yet, but im hoping those docs get attached to my app before they review it.

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
AOR 12/12. No updates yet, or atleast thats what I think! Cos as soon as I login and click continue, it logs out automatically and kicks me back to the English/French language page of CIC.

Is anyone else facing this issue? Been like this the whole week for me. I was able to get inside only once.

Is this a concern that warrants a web form?

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
AOR 12/12. No updates yet, or atleast thats what I think! Cos as soon as I login and click continue, it logs out automatically and kicks me back to the English/French language page of CIC.

Is anyone else facing this issue? Been like this the whole week for me. I was able to get inside only once.

Is this a concern that warrants a web form?
I faced the same issue last week, just cleared the cache, cookies etc and it worked for me