+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hey Guys,

Please can anyone tell me how i will get to know which Visa Office (VO) is working on my file?

I mean what is the procedure to check the VO of any application?

Thanks in advance

TButler77

Mar 30, 2021
@legalfalcon hoping for your comments. Got notes as follows:
*****Note: Review required of Employment Records regarding contracts and Duties- eDocs #'s 402817507, ...(lists 5 docs)
( Client Information) ***A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS-Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA-FUNDS: Proof of funds not required-arranged employment as per R76 (1)(b) (ii) FSW points total 78: Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRWS Score t invitation to apply (ITA) 472 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR) 472 Total CRS Points Assessed/Verfiied: 447 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: Qualifying Job offer: Valid LMIA # (redacted for this post) at ITA and APR; letter dated 2020-08-28 confirms employment offer of at least one year. e doc # (redacted for this post) confirms sibling in Canada

I understand we can provide webform with the duties if we can manage this, but still concerned about the 447 score mention--is this dicting they are assessing less than the points at the cut of off and initial application? and how to come to know why the other 2 jobs need review when it doesnt indicated duties not listed. Any other useful info here?? Thanks very much!

giangvy1011

May 5, 2020
Just hangup with the IRCC agent
AOR dec 4th
Medical jan 19th
Rprf Feb 11th
Eligi. Recommended pass
Criminal in progress
And she said they re working now on my background
Office Ottawa
Dear,

Could you please let me know which number did you call IRCC if outside Canada?

dxu

Feb 3, 2021
Hello!
I was wondering if I could travel abroad while IRCC is studying my application (AOR Dec 8. 2020) - I understand it might take a while until they get to me. I submitted my travel history of course, and I am wondering what would happen if I were to apply for a tourist visa (no country specifically)?

Would that further delay my application because I would need to let them know that I travelled?