+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

neel3000

Oct 22, 2021
EE CEC (Inland)
AOR 12 December 2020
No updates (CIC application still has everything as processing)
Portal 1: 25 Jan 2022
Portal 2: 25 Jan 2022
eCOPR : 31 Jan 2022

VO: Etobicoke

Reactions: abheekaran

Khush91

Oct 14, 2018
@legalfalcon and respective members,

Today, I received a passport submission letter for my outland dependent. But I haven't received any portal email yet to confirm my address or other things. Please advise me what I can do.

Kalikali

Nov 5, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
17-03-2022
Finally some progress this week! Received my RCMP records request and from what I can tell a medicals extension (and new immigration officer assigned to my file).
Unsure if my visa office has changed, the last update I got through my MP's office as follows:
Eligibility- Review Required<-letter from employer without date on it, I've now gotten one that has a date I can submit if I'm asked for it
Security - Approved.
Criminality- In progress
Medicals - Approved but expired. (Possibility for auto renewal once an agent looks in to it)<-it looks like this has happened
Hopeful it will go quickly, but really at this point hearing anything and being reassured that my file hasn't fallen behind a cabinet is the best feeling.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Finally some progress this week! Received my RCMP records request and from what I can tell a medicals extension (and new immigration officer assigned to my file).
Unsure if my visa office has changed, the last update I got through my MP's office as follows:
Eligibility- Review Required<-letter from employer without date on it, I've now gotten one that has a date I can submit if I'm asked for it
Security - Approved.
Criminality- In progress
Medicals - Approved but expired. (Possibility for auto renewal once an agent looks in to it)<-it looks like this has happened
Hopeful it will go quickly, but really at this point hearing anything and being reassured that my file hasn't fallen behind a cabinet is the best feeling.
RE: Review Required<-letter from employer without date on it, I've now gotten one that has a date I can submit if I'm asked for it

I would say to submit it before youre even asked. That way the reviewing officer has it when they get to 'review' the file again, instead of reviewing the file, having to send you and email, you submit it, but now you have to wait until they touch the file again which as you know, can take months at every step.

Reactions: HanenBlade

nizamikn

Sep 21, 2021
Still waiting. Contacted MP last and heard from IRCC on Jan 5 that everything is completed except background check. VO is of course Etobicoke. This is really frustrating...My PWGP work permit expires on June 2022. Should I already apply for BOWP? I don't want to pay again...

Btw what does portal update mean? Is it your coPR?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Still waiting. Contacted MP last and heard from IRCC on Jan 5 that everything is completed except background check. VO is of course Etobicoke. This is really frustrating...My PWGP work permit expires on June 2022. Should I already apply for BOWP? I don't want to pay again...

Btw what does portal update mean? Is it your coPR?
yea you should go for your bowp, sorry this is happening to you. better be safe

Reactions: Kalikali

Capticorn

Aug 11, 2021
Hi guys … I had submitted a document for my pr file in processing through web form on February 18 but still no response. Does anybody had done the same thing. Please share your timeline

Kalikali

Nov 5, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
AOR Received.
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
17-03-2022
Received my portal email today! My RCMP records check didn't even have a chance to arrive in the mail yet.
I did take the advice of @amairena95 and sent in the updated employer letter through the webform.
Will never know exactly how it happened but I am relieved it is done.
Best of luck to all those still waiting.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Received my portal email today! My RCMP records check didn't even have a chance to arrive in the mail yet.
I did take the advice of @amairena95 and sent in the updated employer letter through the webform.
Will never know exactly how it happened but I am relieved it is done.
Best of luck to all those still waiting.
MAAN so happy for you. Yea we will never know for sure but maybe sending the webform made them dust off your application and finalize it. Youre at the end of the road, hold on for a few days and enjoy!

Reactions: Kalikali

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Anybody here to cry with me ? My girlfriend broke up with me as she couldn’t wait for my status approval.
dec 2020 Cec inland, no more patience now :(
Sorry to hear this man, hope it gets better for you, keep going!

I don't even know why express entry takes so long, I got my approved last yr

But the wait and definitely be nerve wrecking and it's tough to plan ahead when you don't know if your application will be approved