+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

Nov 29, 2020
AOR - Dec 12, 2020 and
Nothing has been started yet. not even the eligibility. My GCMS notes show VO - Etobicoke. As calling or raising webforms are not usefull anymore. I feel like I should go to their office to get an update. Has anyone been there recently?

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
It's now been almost 100 days since I ordered GCMS notes and haven't received it yet! AOR was dec 7, 2020. Did anyone get an update or any news on what they're doing?

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
AOR - Dec 12, 2020 and
Nothing has been started yet. not even the eligibility. My GCMS notes show VO - Etobicoke. As calling or raising webforms are not usefull anymore. I feel like I should go to their office to get an update. Has anyone been there recently?
Have you tried getting the GCMS notes or calling them

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
I think we should start an online petition to ask IRCC to speed up things and tune up their resource allocation. They've bite more than they can chew and it's costing everyone a great deal in their lives. Sitting and waiting for them is no longer possible. Let's make some noise. I wanna change employer and move to another city and I can't go on like this. I'm sure eveyone here has some similar problems.

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Dear Members,

Any update? I have started losing myself and dont know on what needs to be done

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
no news. IRCC is not transparent on how much their work load and processing capacity is. they just take on work. Same situation is happening in every other commonwealth country like New Zealand and Australia, but people reached out to media and made the immigration ministers give concrete numbers. I am right now reaching out to reporters at local and national news demanding response or updates from IRCC. reach your local congressmen too. this is the only way. make noise and demand answers. based on what I've heard from New Zealand, which processes 30,000 cases a year with 70 employees, they now face 160,000 cases. which will at least take 3 years to process. Canada has way more applicants and will take longer to process.

Reactions: Alex Murray

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
My family and my medical was done in December 2020 and I heard that it is applicable for a year. As my PR decision (AOR Jan 2021) is still pending, do I need to ask IRCC to extend the validity of these medical exams?
If yes what is the process to get them extended by IRCC?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
My family and my medical was done in December 2020 and I heard that it is applicable for a year. As my PR decision (AOR Jan 2021) is still pending, do I need to ask IRCC to extend the validity of these medical exams?
If yes what is the process to get them extended by IRCC?
they will automatically extend them or ask for new ones. you dont have to do anything

Reactions: Hiker11

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
they will automatically extend them or ask for new ones. you dont have to do anything
I notice that you reach out to MP, do you think that made any difference in the processing of your application.
Also did you send an email or meet your MP