+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

Jayjay02

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, just got a mail from IRCC that mine and my husbands application is in final stage and they need my photo and address to mail the PR card.
AOR - 21st dec 2020
Med passed jan 23
Received request for RCMP on april 29
Received email on june 5!
VO was saskatoon initially but in email it says Etobicoke.
Congrats to you. I hope to get an update soon on my application. My aor was dec 20. Though I got a call to confirm my address on June 2nd, I hope to get an update on my portal soon

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
CEC-inland with inland dependant. AOR dec 25. RCMP request on apr 22, submitted on may 18. no further updates beyond review of docs changing to N/A after rcmp cert was recieved.

any thoughts of when i could hear something?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey, just got a mail from IRCC that mine and my husbands application is in final stage and they need my photo and address to mail the PR card.
AOR - 21st dec 2020
Med passed jan 23
Received request for RCMP on april 29
Received email on june 5!
VO was saskatoon initially but in email it says Etobicoke.
Hi when did you submit your rcmp cert? we have almost identical dates (im dec 25, and received rcmp request on apr 23-- submitted on may 18).

Jayjay02

Feb 6, 2020
CEC-inland with inland dependant. AOR dec 25. RCMP request on apr 22, submitted on may 18. no further updates beyond review of docs changing to N/A after rcmp cert was recieved.

any thoughts of when i could hear something?
Most likely soon. My aor was dec 20. And I got a call June 1 or 2 to confirm my address. Today I got a mail asking me to provide email address and date of last entry and some few minutes ago I got the PR portal email to submit my picture and address for residence card. So you are almost at the final leg. Hold on tight.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Most likely soon. My aor was dec 20. And I got a call June 1 or 2 to confirm my address. Today I got a mail asking me to provide email address and date of last entry and some few minutes ago I got the PR portal email to submit my picture and address for residence card. So you are almost at the final leg. Hold on tight.
congrats on your app, once you get the 'golden email' for pr portal youre pretty much golden! thanks for the kind words of encouragement haha!

Reactions: Jayjay02

mcfsan

Aug 20, 2020
Aor was dec 20 and I just got my ecopr some minutes ago. So I guess they are working on December application. My visa office was Calgary.
Congrats!!

Hopefully mine will get some attention then...
I had criminality and info sharing completed and that's it... got stuck on elibility. :/
VO Ottawa