Lilia24

Mar 23, 2021
Hi all,

Invitation letter: October 24, 2020
AOR: December 16, 2020

Just called IRCC. Here are the latest updates on my application:

Med: Passed-January 22
Bio exempt
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (the agent said this was recent but I didn't receive any GU)
Criminality is in process
Security not started

VO: Ottawa

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hi all,

I have seen ghost update today, last week I called the agent said criminality passed on the day I gave my biometrics. what it could be.
It seems, based upon recent trends, these days IRCC are updating Criminality for DEC AORs and even for some of us Eligibility started (though, heard only 2 or 3 cases for Eligibility, so far)

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Just Called IRCC

EXPRESS ENTRY - PNP INLAND (EEBC PNP)

AOR- 09-DEC-2020
MEDICAL & BIOMETRIC REQUEST- 18-JAN-2021
BIOMETRIC DONE- 19/JAN/2021
Eligibility- NOT STARTED
MEDICAL- PASSED
CRIMINALITY- PASSED
SECURITY- NOT STARTED
VISA OFFICE- Etobicoke

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
These days, I am noticing that IRCC is keeping track of when and how many times we are calling them.
They exactly told me that when I called last two times, and said that status is same when I spoke to them last time.
They are also not telling the status properly and recommending to see online in our profile, may be this is the new norm these days.
Uncertainty of application progress, sometimes halts our plan for significant period of time.

I am not sure if calling them frequently (once in a week) will create any problem ?

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
These days, I am noticing that IRCC is keeping track of when and how many times we are calling them.
They exactly told me that when I called last two times, and said that status is same when I spoke to them last time.
They are also not telling the status properly and recommending to see online in our profile, may be this is the new norm these days.
Yes you are right, last week when I called agent said you called a week ago I can see here. He said the status is the same as it was before a week.

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Yes you are right, last week when I called agent said you called a week ago I can see here. He said the status is the same as it was before a week.
A weekly call might be unnecessary in my opinion at this stage - we are still very much inside the 6 month timeframe. May be a call once a month will do for now and a call whenever we see a GU. Just my thought...

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
A weekly call might be unnecessary in my opinion at this stage - we are still very much inside the 6 month timeframe. May be a call once a month will do for now and a call whenever we see a GU. Just my thought...
You are correct Aji, probably calling once in a month will solve the purpose and in case of GU.

Do we need to check our profile everyday to notice GU, or lets say if GU came on one particular day, we didn't check our application on that day, and we checked our application after 10 days, will that GU be available to notice ?

aji2020

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
You are correct Aji, probably calling once in a month will solve the purpose and in case of GU.

Do we need to check our profile everyday to notice GU, or lets say if GU came on one particular day, we didn't check our application on that day, and we checked our application after 10 days, will that GU be available to notice ?
I'm not certain about this answer, however based on others' experience, it won't stay for long. So a timely check is needed to see the GU.