Info sharing: Completed
Congratulations!
My VO is also same and AOR is 10 Dec, bur
Visa Office 1st Edmonton, 2nd Vancouver
Eligibility: In progress

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
It seems VO: Ottawa is running little slow. I have seen people from Edmonton / Vancouver getting COPR's at the earliest :)

John F

Nov 26, 2020
AOR - Dec 02
MED - Jan 13

No update since Jan.
Update:

No updates in account but
1.received email for PR approval on May 12th.
2. PR portal account was created and received link to PR portal. Confined address and uploaded photo for printing and mailing the PR card on May 13th.
3. May 13th, IRCC is confirming the address and photo provided to print and mail PR card once info is approved.

Interestingly, my online application account has no updates since MED on Jan 13th.

Overall, it took a bit more than 5 months (including the Christmas break) to process my application (AOR -> Receive email confirmation)

Lavpreet

May 4, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5-12-2020
AOR Received.
6-12-2020
Update:

No updates in account but
1.received email for PR approval on May 12th.
2. PR portal account was created and received link to PR portal. Confined address and uploaded photo for printing and mailing the PR card on May 13th.
3. May 13th, IRCC is confirming the address and photo provided to print and mail PR card once info is approved.

Interestingly, my online application account has no updates since MED on Jan 13th.

Overall, it took a bit more than 5 months (including the Christmas break) to process my application (AOR -> Receive email confirmation)
Congratulations
Do you know your VO by any chance?
My AOR was on 7 December and medical approved on 15th January. After that there is no update. I called CIC and asked about the file status. They havent told anything just said that your VO is Winnipeg.