+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi friends,

I have been scheduled for oath ceremony on December 15th (This coming Wednesday). However, I did not receive any oath invitation yet. I called IRCC yesterday and they said if I did not get the invitation email by Monday I can call them back. Is this normal? I can see from other posts that people get their invitation few days before the ceremony. Is there anything to be concerned about?

Reactions: ott-613

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Hi friends,

I have been scheduled for oath ceremony on December 15th (This coming Wednesday). However, I did not receive any oath invitation yet. I called IRCC yesterday and they said if I did not get the invitation email by Monday I can call them back. Is this normal? I can see from other posts that people get their invitation few days before the ceremony. Is there anything to be concerned about?
Congratulations! When was your DM ?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi friends, I applied in Dec 2019 and
receive AOR on Feb 20th 2020 and since then my application is in-progress.
Recently On Oct18th 2021 received test invitation
completed test on Nov 3rd 2021.
Language skills, prohibitions & physical presence are in-progress.

Case processing center: Mississauga

Its two years completed. Many of my friends applied much later (10 months later to me) to me got passports and oath dates. No one responds to webform requests and calling IRCC number, they simply hung-up.
Yeah, IRCC prioritizing 2020 and especially 2021 applicants to meet their targets. I saw someone who applied April 2021 got their oath invitation (normal processing). I applied Nov 2019 and still in process :confused: Send a complaint forms as well as webforms. This is the best you can do, unfortunately.

Chau_ng

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question. I am currently not in Canada. What happens if I receive a test invitation? Do I have to be physically present in Canada to take the test? Thank you!

BellaPanther

Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone! Just checked my tracker and everything has changed to "completed" except citizenship test on December 7. Does this mean decision made? Great to finally see some movement! Could someone please update the sheet?

Reneun

Jan 5, 2015
Hi friends, I applied in Dec 2019 and
receive AOR on Feb 20th 2020 and since then my application is in-progress.
Recently On Oct18th 2021 received test invitation
completed test on Nov 3rd 2021.
Language skills, prohibitions & physical presence are in-progress.

Its two years completed. Many of my friends applied much later (10 months later to me) to me got passports and oath dates. No one responds to webform requests and calling IRCC number, they simply hung-up.
We are also in the same situation.

Application received on Dec 12 2019
test completed May 15 th 2021
Still waiting.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
My oath is scheduled for Wednesday and no oath invitation received!!! I just called IRCC and the agent said that the oath ceremony date showed on tracker could not be guaranteed sometimes. He sent a request for clarification and told me to check my inbox and spam. I really do not know how those people are working exactly!!!

Reneun

Jan 5, 2015
My oath is scheduled for Wednesday and no oath invitation received!!! I just called IRCC and the agent said that the oath ceremony date showed on tracker could not be guaranteed sometimes. He sent a request for clarification and told me to check my inbox and spam. I really do not know how those people are working exactly!!!
May I know your local office?

scuba ken

Star Member
May 13, 2013
My application history was just updated to Citizenship Test completed .
does this mean they accept the result 18/20 that I got last week ?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Not guaranteed how and why? Did they tell you?

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
No. The agent told me that the ceremony date on tracker is not final as things could change.
I called twice and the agents were not able to help me out and clarify things to me. So I just sent a web form inquiry to explain my situation hoping that they will do something.