Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013 (upfront medical & police check)
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014 fingerprint request
AOR Received.
08-08-2013. SA/AIP 17-07-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
15/6/2015
Reactions: Paoloartois

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I have been contacted by both post and email, for my first fingerprint request last year in September they sent me a letter , this time they sent me a email
I'm on the same boat November 2019 or December so my FP might be required again but I just changed home address so I can't give me the luxury of missing some communication with IRCC.

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hello friends,
Today the online tracker changed to oath > in process
The oath date is Dec.7th
My info is on the google sheet.
I wish the best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.

PS1: Does anyone know how long does it generally take to receive the email after the tracker is updated?
PS2: Is the sheet still being updated since Raj has left?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello friends,
Today the online tracker changed to oath > in process
The oath date is Dec.7th
My info is on the google sheet.
I wish the best of luck to everyone who is still waiting.

PS1: Does anyone know how long does it generally take to receive the email after the tracker is updated?
PS2: Is the sheet still being updated since Raj has left?
A week before

Reactions: MaxHeadroom
Dec 31, 2019
I can't believe it'll almost be two years since our applications started! Anyone else stuck in Canada? My PR expired, I didn't renew it because I thought there's no point since I'll be getting my passport soon... Well, it expired in April.

What are the recent requirements for the oath ceremony? Do you have to be in Canada for it? If not, can you take it outside of Canada and then come to Canada as a citizen, but without a Canadian passport?

• Angry

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I can't believe it'll almost be two years since our applications started! Anyone else stuck in Canada? My PR expired, I didn't renew it because I thought there's no point since I'll be getting my passport soon... Well, it expired in April.

What are the recent requirements for the oath ceremony? Do you have to be in Canada for it? If not, can you take it outside of Canada and then come to Canada as a citizen, but without a Canadian passport?
My application is about 25 months old. If I had a son/daughter when I submitted my application, he/she would be walking and talking by now.

So far no one has taken the oath from outside. What's your file status so far? With IRCC there is no "soon". I would renew my PR card. I thought the same thing (not to renew my PR card) when I received my test invitation back in April. I am glad I changed my mind few months later, because I am still waiting my oath invitation.

Dec 31, 2019
My application is about 25 months old. If I had a son/daughter when I submitted my application, he/she would be walking and talking by now.

So far no one has taken the oath from outside. What's your file status so far? With IRCC there is no "soon". I would renew my PR card. I thought the same thing (not to renew my PR card) when I received my test invitation back in April. I am glad I changed my mind few months later, because I am still waiting my oath invitation.
Yeah that's insane! I'm just waiting on the ceremony, the status says decision made but took my test back in July. How long did the PR renewal take?