December 2019 - Citizenship Application

JBUTT

Jun 3, 2015
Hey guys

Just an update on this matter - Yesterday my tracker updated to:

"Fingerprints required
Background verification

We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints. "

I still didn't receive any email or letter so I am still waiting. I read recently read in this forum that for some communication they are using mail (letters) instead of email correspondence. Does anyone have this information? That is what Im expecting since there is no email in my inbox and the tracker update is from yesterday.
You should receive an email for new FP, may take a day or two.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Good Morning Guys,

The Oath ceremony for my wife was quick (lasted 45 mins) compared what I've read in the forums here. and now process is finally completed for my wife.

Name: Aeropostale_SP
Application type: Single
Processing Center: Mississauga
Physical Presence: 1169
App. Sent: November 30
App. Delivered: December 5mAOR: February 14
IP: February 26
Test Invite: March 11
Test Date: March 17 (Passed)
Interview Invite: April 21
Interview Date: Apr 27
Decision Made: Apr 28
Oath Invite: Aug 9
Oath Date: Aug 23
Completed on ECAS/New Tracker: Aug 24
I've updated the spreadsheet.

Reactions: aeropostale

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Dear friends,
Decision made!!! Ecas is updated just now to "Decision Made".
The new tracker is also updated at the same time and now everything is showing "Completed" except the oath, which says" Not Started".
Test to DM is 53 days. Vancouver.
Other details are in the google sheet.
I'm wishing the best of luck to everyone.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dear friends,
Decision made!!! Ecas is updated just now to "Decision Made".
The new tracker is also updated at the same time and now everything is showing "Completed" except the oath, which says" Not Started".
Test to DM is 53 days. Vancouver.
Other details are in the google sheet.
I'm wishing the best of luck to everyone.
Congrats! I've updated the spreadsheet.

Reactions: MaxHeadroom

nate1074

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
is december 2019 still a void, seeing lots of people that have applied in 2020 get oaths , but it seems december 2019 is a huge backlog ,
and cant get a straight answer from ircc

Reactions: ott-613

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
is december 2019 still a void, seeing lots of people that have applied in 2020 get oaths , but it seems december 2019 is a huge backlog ,
and cant get a straight answer from ircc
Yes im so frustrated in this limbo. We have no idea what is going on. Late 2020 are doing oath but we still waiting. We are just a number

Reactions: Nadine_Ottawa

nate1074

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Yes im so frustrated in this limbo. We have no idea what is going on. Late 2020 are doing oath but we still waiting. We are just a number
yes it is frustrating especially when you see people have sat exam in june and have also got to oath .
i remember how excited i was after i finished my test in feb . to think i was so close but yet so far !!!!!!!!

rafa2mac

Jul 21, 2014
Finally got my ceremony this morning. Everything was very easy and smooth. You connect with an agent who privately checks up all your info, then you join a room where you take the oath along with all the other applicants, and in the end, you chat privately with the same agent at the beginning to cut your PR and final advice. Glad it got to an end. Now I will only have to wait for the certificate to come in my mail and then apply for a passport.

Good luck to everybody

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Finally got my ceremony this morning. Everything was very easy and smooth. You connect with an agent who privately checks up all your info, then you join a room where you take the oath along with all the other applicants, and in the end, you chat privately with the same agent at the beginning to cut your PR and final advice. Glad it got to an end. Now I will only have to wait for the certificate to come in my mail and then apply for a passport.

Good luck to everybody
Congrats and all the very best!

Reactions: rafa2mac

danton

Jun 6, 2017
Hi. We both (me and my wife) done our Online Citizenship tests yesterday (September 1). We both passed, but I forgot to send confirmation to my email:) Trackers still show that "Take the citizenship test, (waiting for you)". Could you please update xls file. Thank you

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram