+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

anton5000

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Sorry I just checked the oath invite again. So you are right you still need to fill out the form if you have not received it. It is the same form if you lost your PR card.

This is the link to the form:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html
It seems like a good option for those who lost their PR card, however, this will require extra step cause you have to physically mail it to the processing centre... not sure if this will cause reschedule of the Oath ceremony (until they receive the signed document).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
It seems like a good option for those who lost their PR card, however, this will require extra step cause you have to physically mail it to the processing centre... not sure if this will cause reschedule of the Oath ceremony (until they receive the signed document).
I don't think this will cause IRCC to reschedule the ceremony. You will still take oath and become a citizen but you'll have to send this form and then let IRCC know I guess.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Morning Guys,

Everything turned to completed in my tracker yesterday and today decision made in ecas. How long does it take to oath? Not started yet.
I've updated the spreadsheet. There isn't a standard timeline. However, to avoid disappointment, assume it'll take at least a couple of months to receive an oath notification on the dashboard.

Good luck!

yankiva

Apr 4, 2011
Hello Gents/Ladies!

Does anybody know if I have to provide a translation of different countries entrance/exit passport stamps?

I got an email with the request to provide the color copies of all passport pages. Somewhere below in the same email, it says that information not in English/French should be translated.
Should I really translate all the entry/exit border stamps (I have stamps in Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, and Spanish)?

Many thanks for your answers and advice!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Gents/Ladies!

Does anybody know if I have to provide a translation of different countries entrance/exit passport stamps?

I got an email with the request to provide the color copies of all passport pages. Somewhere below in the same email, it says that information not in English/French should be translated.
Should I really translate all the entry/exit border stamps (I have stamps in Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, and Spanish)?

Many thanks for your answers and advice!
Yes. The only exception would be if the stamps/visas are in a foreign language AND all of the content in the stamp/visa has an English or French equivalent.

ukca8614

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013 (upfront medical & police check)
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014 fingerprint request
AOR Received.
08-08-2013. SA/AIP 17-07-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
15/6/2015
I just got my test invite!! Got to take it between Aug 27 and Sept 16 - lets hope I don't screw it up!!

ralfana

Jul 21, 2017
I'll let someone who received a FP request answer this. I have seen some posts suggesting you could get FP done without letter from IRCC (just follow the same instructions shown in your previous letter) but I am not sure how true/correct this is.
Hey guys

Just an update on this matter - Yesterday my tracker updated to:

"Fingerprints required
Background verification

We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints. "

I still didn't receive any email or letter so I am still waiting. I read recently read in this forum that for some communication they are using mail (letters) instead of email correspondence. Does anyone have this information? That is what Im expecting since there is no email in my inbox and the tracker update is from yesterday.

ukca8614

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013 (upfront medical & police check)
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014 fingerprint request
AOR Received.
08-08-2013. SA/AIP 17-07-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
15/6/2015
Hey guys

Just an update on this matter - Yesterday my tracker updated to:

"Fingerprints required
Background verification

We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints. "

I still didn't receive any email or letter so I am still waiting. I read recently read in this forum that for some communication they are using mail (letters) instead of email correspondence. Does anyone have this information? That is what Im expecting since there is no email in my inbox and the tracker update is from yesterday.
When I had to do fingerprints last year, the tracker was updated August 7th saying that they needed them, but I didn't get the email until the 10th

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning Guys,

The Oath ceremony for my wife was quick (lasted 45 mins) compared what I've read in the forums here. and now process is finally completed for my wife.

Name: Aeropostale_SP
Application type: Single
Processing Center: Mississauga
Physical Presence: 1169
App. Sent: November 30
App. Delivered: December 5mAOR: February 14
IP: February 26
Test Invite: March 11
Test Date: March 17 (Passed)
Interview Invite: April 21
Interview Date: Apr 27
Decision Made: Apr 28