+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Alright, so one more successful step for me - just took the test, passed with a 19/20. Will update again once my status is officially updated on the tracker!
You were right. The Test status is been updated to completed this morning (June 29). Now my tracker has background and test completed, everything else in progress, ceremony not started. I guess it will be few months before new updates...
Updated the spreadsheet!

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
I did my test almost 2 months ago and nothing is happening after that. Are the applications moving at all after the citizenship test?

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
CIC has requested a copy of all travel documents and passport. Travel documents includes work permits correct ?

callaway73

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Toronto
CIC has requested a copy of all travel documents and passport. Travel documents includes work permits correct ?
No, a travel document is something issued to you so you can travel in lieu of a passport. Usually issued to refugees or stateless people. For example, Canada issues either the refugee travel document and the certificate of identity.

A work permit is not a travel document.

rafa2mac

Jul 21, 2014
Hi there, I had 3 updates on my tracker. After taking the test on June 28, I got language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions set to complete. I didn't expect to be so quick after taking the test. Now everything is complete except Ceremony (not started).

The old link to check the status says: Decision Made. Shall I get an oath invitation in the close future?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi there, I had 3 updates on my tracker. After taking the test on June 28, I got language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions set to complete. I didn't expect to be so quick after taking the test. Now everything is complete except Ceremony (not started).

The old link to check the status says: Decision Made. Shall I get an oath invitation in the close future?

Thanks.
Congratulations! Oath might be closer for you!

When were the Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions set to complete (on June 28th or a couple of days after that)?

rafa2mac

Jul 21, 2014
Congratulations! Oath might be closer for you!

When were the Language skills, physical presence, and prohibitions set to complete (on June 28th or a couple of days after that)?
June 30th. The update date on top is today, July 1st (surprised to see that as I thought everyone is on holiday today!) You can update the spreadsheet.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Great, I hope this can help other people understanding the timing. By the way, I notice that the “test to decision made” cell is wrong. It says 32 days but it’s been 3/4 days actually
Yes, thanks for posting updates. It helps!

I can't edit the formula in the sheet. Needs to be done by the sheet admins.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
In the online tracker, i got information this information :

Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on June 23, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you"

But I am yet to receive any information in my email. Did anyone have similar experience?