+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe they just use a random number generator to select a group of ppl and send out useless emails, in order to create the illusion that they are actively working on applications :(
Actually that sounds a very plausible idea!

• Haha
Reactions: M.S.R

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
My tracker got last updated on May 26. I had received the second fingerprint request on May 22 which I sent promptly but according to the tracker they received them on May 24 (2 months later)!

Background verification is completed as of May 25. Rest all were completed by March 10 (my interview date). It says Citizenship ceremony not started.

The application status is In Progress. How long does it take to reach Decision Made after this?

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi everyone,
I got test invite on April 23rd, test completed on May 9.
Received email for interview on June16 & a document request-Colored photocopy of passport.
Did anyone else got any document request?
Do we need to send the consent form & requested document in same email or separate?
Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi everyone,
I got test invite on April 23rd, test completed on May 9.
Received email for interview on June16 & a document request-Colored photocopy of passport.
Did anyone else got any document request?
Do we need to send the consent form & requested document in same email or separate?
Thanks!
Could you please provide your AOR date, IP date (from ECAS) and the date of interview invite email so that I can update your entry in the spreadsheet.

This is a pretty standard document request for virtual interview. I don't think it matters if you send it in the same email or separate one. If you can send it in the same email, then I would recommend doing that.

Good luck!

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Could you please provide your AOR date, IP date (from ECAS) and the date of interview invite email so that I can update your entry in the spreadsheet.

This is a pretty standard document request for virtual interview. I don't think it matters if you send it in the same email or separate one. If you can send it in the same email, then I would recommend doing that.

Good luck!
Okay Thank you!
I have sent everything in same email.

AOR 03-02-2020
Processing started-11 March
Fingerprint request-08-20-2020
Test Invite-2

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys heads up. Looks like someone just got an in-person test.

Look at this post. There is no test window and the words "online test" is not seen on their status update. They've given the applicant a single date (June 7) to attend the test. The OP still hasn't received an email.

We're still NOT SURE if this is an in-person test but be sure to check that thread when the OP responds once s/he receives the test invitation in the email.

UPDATE: This could just be IRCC modifying the process to allow only 1 day for online tests instead of the 21 day window. We won't know until the OP gets back to us once s/he received an email invite.

Last edited:

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys heads up. Looks like someone just got an in-person test.

Look at this post. There is no test window and the words "online test" is not seen on their status update. They've given the applicant a single date (June 7) to attend the test. The OP still hasn't received an email.

We're still NOT SURE if this is an in-person test but be sure to check that thread when the OP responds once s/he receives the test invitation in the email.

UPDATE: This could just be IRCC modifying the process to allow only 1 day for online tests instead of the 21 day window. We won't know until the OP gets back to us once s/he received an email invite.
Giving only one day to do the test will be interesting. I always thought the 3 weeks were giving to give time for any system problems to be fixed. One day without immediate support will be not good.

Danishsikka

Dec 14, 2019
I recived email for interview for 17 june so link which i got in email will get activated on same day if yes then at exact time or early also i can login