+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
I've got a generic mail from IRCC with the link to new Tracker "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application". But I received it already on 5/10/2021 and got registered. No more updates.
perhaps they have opened your case today, to update something like oath invitation . :) fingers crossed.

Reactions: Hapique

Nadine_Ottawa

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I've got a generic mail from IRCC with the link to new Tracker "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application". But I received it already on 5/10/2021 and got registered. No more updates.
I got the same email for all applicants even though I signed up for the tracker when I heard about it from this forum. Hopefully they’re reviewing our file again today.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My question is for the people who first got the email like this a month or so ago. Did they see any new activity on their file after? I guess that will explain if its really something or just another email.
Naaa. Got the email twice and nothing. I don’t think this is the old ghost emails we used to get back in the PR process. These were fun days !

Reactions: Hapique and Anford