+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
not sure if you asked me, but it was the first FP request.
It eventually was the first contact from CIC since In Process ecas of March 6, 2020
Yeah, I was asking you because I got my fingerprint request about a year ago and people are getting that request again after a year if they are still in process.

Nadine_Ottawa

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hi everyone. So happy to see that there has been some movement/progress although I haven't seen much in Ottawa. Any Ottawa updates?? Good luck to all! Finally, it has been quite some time :)

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
I called them today, and they told me that my application is with Scarborough office. I have been told that it is the slowest office with huge backlog.
Is there anyone with applications in Scarborough? Any experience?

yankiva

Apr 4, 2011
Yeah, I was asking you because I got my fingerprint request about a year ago and people are getting that request again after a year if they are still in process.
Oh, I see.... It's been crazy with these delays and I understand everyone is eager to finalize their own applications. Hope it'll move faster from now on.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Name: Aeropostale_SP
Application type: Single
Processing Center: Mississauga
Physical Presence: 1169
App. Sent: November 30
App. Delivered: December 5
AOR: February 14
IP: February 26
Test Invite: March 11
Test Date: March 17 (Passed)

Admin please update the tracker. Thank you

Reactions: melito

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
can anyone help with this query ?

I have a travel coming up in may 2021 and awaiting oath ceremony.. should I submit for urgent processing ? is urgent processing really effective ?

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Name: Aeropostale_SP
Application type: Single
Processing Center: Mississauga
Physical Presence: 1169
App. Sent: November 30
App. Delivered: December 5
AOR: February 14
IP: February 26
Test Invite: March 11
Test Date: March 17 (Passed)

Admin please update the tracker. Thank you
congrats !

Reactions: aeropostale

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Everyone, I called and they told me that my application is with Scarborough office. Someone here said it is the slowest office with huge backlog. Is it true?
Is there anyone here with Scarborough office who got test invite?

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Everyone, I called and they told me that my application is with Scarborough office. Someone here said it is the slowest office with huge backlog. Is it true?
whats are your timelines ?

V.Kartal

Jan 10, 2021
I don't think so if this is true. I can reckon Scarborough is the busiest office in Canada. They have ramped up with the number of tests. Hope you will receive the email soon.