+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Why this needed? Its special per specific people or all needed it?
If you are requested for additional documentation, then this is a part of it. The additional documents template is in my signature.

This is done on a case-by-case basis. Not everybody gets asked for additional documentation.

Vanecenz588

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Why this needed? Its special per specific people or all needed it?
If theyre not satisfied with ur proof of residence in canada(1095 days) then they probably request additional documents from u and this health history is one of them...iif u want to obtain this documents u can, just in case they ask from u....but not everyone will be ask...its not a requirement for taking the exam...when u take the exam u only need ur id, application number and applicant id and of course ur laptop or computer...

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Name: hola1997
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1267
App. Sent: December 2
App. Delivered: December 5
Signed by: Adam M
AOR: Feb 14
IP: Feb 27
Test Invite: Jan 19, 2021
Test Period: Jan 22 - Feb 11
Hi, Hola - did you apply in English or in French?

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Okay, so absolutely zero truth, then, to the rumour that they're not actioning English applications, then - thank you. One day, maybe they'll get to mine as well *crosses fingers* :)
Just random to be honest. A lot of stress could have been alleviated if the process is a bit more transparent.

Reactions: Hapique and chs

tarujohri

May 22, 2016
Hi Put my details in the tracker please
Name: Taru Johri
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1106
App. Sent: December 15
App. Delivered: December 30
AOR: Feb 28
Processing started: March 9

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
I called IRCC today and got the update that my application is awaiting test invite at the Mississauga location. I hope that means I've cleared all the checks (background, criminality etc.) so far. She wasn't able to provide any timelines.

I asked about renewing my PR card since it is expiring in June 2021. The lady said that there is no guarantee I will be awarded citizenship by June so it is better to renew if I am planning to travel. She indicated that PR renewals are taking 6-7 months now and ultimately it is my call to make.

My timeline.
AOR: December 2019
In Process: February 29, 2020.
Nothing since then.

Reactions: Hapique

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
I called IRCC today and got the update that my application is awaiting test invite at the Mississauga location. I hope that means I've cleared all the checks (background, criminality etc.) so far. She wasn't able to provide any timelines.

I asked about renewing my PR card since it is expiring in June 2021. The lady said that there is no guarantee I will be awarded citizenship by June so it is better to renew if I am planning to travel. She indicated that PR renewals are taking 6-7 months now and ultimately it is my call to make.

My timeline.
Nothing since then.
6-7 months is a long time. Did they not update the IRCC website? It still says 92 days.

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020

My timeline.
Nothing since then.
It's very interesting that you received this info regarding the test location, it still sounds optimistic, what time did you call and how long did you wait?

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
Just now I went in to check my citizenship application (my application has been in process since Feb 20) and are they updating something or what? It never happened before but they are asking an extra question regarding the type of the citizenship application, and then it won't work. Has anyone else experience this? I am talking about the website :)

Last edited:

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Just now I went in to check my citizenship application (my application has been in process since Feb 20) and are they updating something or what? It never happened before but they are asking an extra question regarding the type of the citizenship application, and then it won't work. Has anyone else experience this? I am talking about the website :)
yes its happening from yesterday(evening/night). i cant check the status as its not leading me to that page.

jyo32

Jan 24, 2021
i spoke to customer service just now and they said my application is in toronto office what does it mean? does it mean all security checks are done and i should be waiting for my exam dates?