+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

jad_122

Dec 19, 2019
I do not think that you should take a copy of all pages. It is clearly stated that only biographical pages it is means pages with foto and info. You shouldn't copy pages with stamps. It is different than requirements for PR.
Ok Thanks Danton.

Eyesburn18

Dec 8, 2014
Looks like the process is speeding-up.

A lot of people held up their application because of the news of waived citizenship application fees.

What do you think?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Looks like the process is speeding-up.

A lot of people held up their application because of the news of waived citizenship application fees.

What do you think?
What do you mean? Are they going to waive the entire fee for future applicants?

jamesjamie

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Would they reject it if i didn't make a copy of all the pages of my passport but only the ones that were stamped?
Do not worry, they only ask for Biographical page which is the important one , you will just to bring your passport in the interview for verification.

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
I submitted 1 copy of Passport(foreign national) and 1 copy of Ontario health card with my citizenship application.

Now looking at Personal identification requirements, i'm wondering should i have kept 2 copies of my passport ( one copy for Checklist - Photocopy of biographical pages of passport and one copy for personal identification?)

Can this be a problem to process my application? or processing agent will consider same copy of passport for both purpose?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted 1 copy of Passport(foreign national) and 1 copy of Ontario health card with my citizenship application.

Now looking at Personal identification requirements, i'm wondering should i have kept 2 copies of my passport ( one copy for Checklist - Photocopy of biographical pages of passport and one copy for personal identification?)

Can this be a problem to process my application? or processing agent will consider same copy of passport for both purpose?
One copy of the passport bio page is enough.

Reactions: ravi12