+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

BeeOla

Jan 27, 2022
Sorry I never ordered any GCMS notes ever. I just called the IRCC number like 100 times. lol. Usually they never ever give BFD on phone but fortunately one time the agent was just too nice and she dig in really deep to get me extra information. She also told me that the application is fully approved since march 2020 and because the validity of the approval is only for one year it expired in march 2021. The file was reponed in Nov 2021 when they send me the re-medical and the next BFD put on the file is Feb 10.
Most of the time the agents would just say everything looks good and just wait for the IRCC to contact you. They never give any more info. This time I got lucky.
Thanks so much for this info. really helpful

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Anyone with officer JB01774? Legal Falcon mentioned we need to check the NOTES section Created By in our GCMS notes to find our assigned officer.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I am not sure as I am not able to communicate with IRCC by any means - i am just assuming from
bobrovsky07 case - as he got confirmation from IRCC agent- also connected with other people in groups regarding the same. Now i am thinking should had gone for upfront medical in August-Sep 2021, instead of giving another excuse to lazy immigration officers for this BFD. Seriously IRCC wants you to complete medical in 30 days - but they give BFD of 60 to 90 days. Patience is getting beyond threshold level now.
im so tired... Seeing PNPs who's applied in 2021 get PPRs.. Wonder when they will process all of 2019..

DannigNZ

Jan 27, 2022
Hello!!

Long term follower, first time poster here.
'
We got our PPR request yesterday, so I wanted to share our timeline and some hope for those of you still waiting. We had agent RC-9515 so can confirm he is awake and active now haha.

AOR- Dec 19 2019 (CEC application)
Medical re assessment request - August 2021
I noticed a GU about a week ago.
PPR - Jan 27 2019

We also had quite a complex case. Thank you all for your support, you have kept me sane during some of the hardest moments throughout this journey. All the best. See you in Canada!

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hello!!

'
We got our PPR request yesterday, so I wanted to share our timeline and some hope for those of you still waiting. We had agent RC-9515 so can confirm he is awake and active now haha.

PPR - Jan 27 2019

We also had quite a complex case. Thank you all for your support, you have kept me sane during some of the hardest moments throughout this journey. All the best. See you in Canada!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. What is your COR if I can ask?

BeeOla

Jan 27, 2022
Hello!!

'

PPR - Jan 27 2019

Wow. Big Congratulations
Any particular reason for the long duration btw remedical and PPR? Pls share. Thanks

ParthPatel111

Jan 21, 2022
Hello!!

'

PPR - Jan 27 2019

Many Congratulations! This gives me some hopes. My AOR is December 19 2019 as well so hoping gor some good news.

Reactions: DannigNZ

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello!!

'

PPR - Jan 27 2019

Congratulations What s yr VO and COR pls

DannigNZ

Jan 27, 2022
Wow. Big Congratulations
Any particular reason for the long duration btw remedical and PPR? Pls share. Thanks
We were in lockdown and unable to get our medicals done right away. We did complete them in sep 2021 however, so still quite a long wait between re-medical and PPR. Don't know why.

DannigNZ

Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations What s yr VO and COR pls
Don't know... we had a complex case. COR was Canada and VO ottawa. Then we had to relocate back to New Zealand. VO probably still Ottawa? We requested GCMS notes back in Aug 2021 and never got them so I stopped following what was happening. Was very happy to see the PPR!

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
Hello folks,

For the information..

With God's grace, received PPR request and sent the passport for stamping via VFS courier service.
AOR Dec 04, 2019, PNP - Express Entry, COR - India

Thanks everyone in this journey and wish you guys all the best.
have you tried anything to seed up the process, have you done upfront medical

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, i had a strange issue yesterday. I went for Re Medicals check after IRCC request but the EMedical System, didnt recognize my IME no. The Clinic told me to wait 1 week or to ask the IRCC for an activation of the case (which i did with a webform) but my question is if this has happen to anyone before?

@legalfalcon is there any other way to deal with this kind of situation?

thanks

Nil123

Aug 20, 2019
hello ,
my is AOR 17 DEC 2019 AINP
COR:INDIA
i got remedical request on 25 jan 2022 and they have given me 30 days to complete my medical but i am unable to get appointment within 30 days.I have tried various panel physician in my area all are full for 45 days or more. what should i do in this case?

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
hello ,
my is AOR 17 DEC 2019 AINP
COR:INDIA
i got remedical request on 25 jan 2022 and they have given me 30 days to complete my medical but i am unable to get appointment within 30 days.I have tried various panel physician in my area all are full for 45 days or more. what should i do in this case?
Send a webform and ask for an extension mentioning the situation and go give the medical. Also say fuck you from all of us here for the delay in processing. Cheers.