+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
hey , really appreciate your information - can you confirm when did IRCC gave you remedical request i.e. date ? I just got some information reg. BFD of 60 days or 90days.

so just assuming if you got remedical request on 10th of Nov - 90 days from that will be 10th Feb 2022
yeah, you are right. I got it on Nov 8th and I went for medical on Nov 13 and medical was passed on my IRCC web account on Nov 24th. So it seems like I got 90 days BFD. Lets see when they open the file again. Hopefully soon.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
hey , really appreciate your information - can you confirm when did IRCC gave you remedical request i.e. date ? I just got some information reg. BFD of 60 days or 90days.

so just assuming if you got remedical request on 10th of Nov - 90 days from that will be 10th Feb 2022
Hey what does BFD mean?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Hey what does BFD mean?
Bring forward date. An officer looks at the file, request any document needed and put a bfd on the file. This is to make sure the file doesn't get buried. So near the bfd the office has to open the file again and see if all the requested documents are submitted. The officer can then make a decision or put next bfd on the file if something is missing or needed. I only had my medicals expired so officer sent a medical request and put a bfd (Feb 10) on my application. So I am hoping in next couple of weeks I get to know something when my application is opened again.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Bring forward date. An officer looks at the file, request any document needed and put a bfd on the file. This is to make sure the file doesn't get buried. So near the bfd the office has to open the file again and see if all the requested documents are submitted. The officer can then make a decision or put next bfd on the file if something is missing or needed. I only had my medicals expired so officer sent a medical request and put a bfd (Feb 10) on my application. So I am hoping in next couple of weeks I get to know something when my application is opened again.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for clarifying that definitely helps. I just had two more queries.

1) Is this date the same as due date on the 2nd page in gcms notes?
2) I believe the only way to get to know the BFD is through GCMS notes, right?

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020

Hey wanted to know if you have a BFD on your file too? Did you speak to ircc by any chance ?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for clarifying that definitely helps. I just had two more queries.

1) Is this date the same as due date on the 2nd page in gcms notes?
2) I believe the only way to get to know the BFD is through GCMS notes, right?
Sorry I never ordered any GCMS notes ever. I just called the IRCC number like 100 times. lol. Usually they never ever give BFD on phone but fortunately one time the agent was just too nice and she dig in really deep to get me extra information. She also told me that the application is fully approved since march 2020 and because the validity of the approval is only for one year it expired in march 2021. The file was reponed in Nov 2021 when they send me the re-medical and the next BFD put on the file is Feb 10.
Most of the time the agents would just say everything looks good and just wait for the IRCC to contact you. They never give any more info. This time I got lucky.

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello folks,

For the information..

With God's grace, received PPR request and sent the passport for stamping via VFS courier service.
AOR Dec 04, 2019, PNP - Express Entry, COR - India

Thanks everyone in this journey and wish you guys all the best.
A big congratulations! See you in Canada!

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello folks,

For the information..

With God's grace, received PPR request and sent the passport for stamping via VFS courier service.
AOR Dec 04, 2019, PNP - Express Entry, COR - India

Thanks everyone in this journey and wish you guys all the best.
Can you share when you received remedical and when passed?

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Sorry I never ordered any GCMS notes ever. I just called the IRCC number like 100 times. lol. Usually they never ever give BFD on phone but fortunately one time the agent was just too nice and she dig in really deep to get me extra information. She also told me that the application is fully approved since march 2020 and because the validity of the approval is only for one year it expired in march 2021. The file was reponed in Nov 2021 when they send me the re-medical and the next BFD put on the file is Feb 10.
Most of the time the agents would just say everything looks good and just wait for the IRCC to contact you. They never give any more info. This time I got lucky.
The information you shared seems very helpful about BFD, thanks for that.
Did the agent tell you anything about the validity of criminality/background and the need for subsequent re-PCC? Most of us have completed more than 2 years by now, and some of us including myself have been asked to submit Schedule-A, IMM5604, etc, so did the agent tell you anything about that? Thanks!

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
The information you shared seems very helpful about BFD, thanks for that.
Did the agent tell you anything about the validity of criminality/background and the need for subsequent re-PCC? Most of us have completed more than 2 years by now, and some of us including myself have been asked to submit Schedule-A, IMM5604, etc, so did the agent tell you anything about that? Thanks!
The agent said no additional documents were needed at this time. Everything looks complete on file.

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon and other members
I am FSW O with Dec'2019 AOR, COR India. I had few queries -

1) Myself and spouse's passport had expired earlier so I had applied for new one with a new passport number few months back. Same has been sent to IRCC as well during that time vie webform. Wanted to check if the Police clearance certificate needs to be applied for again with my new passport number and resubmitted?

2) When I had added my child to the application in Nov'21, I had arranged a letter from my bank and submitted that as Proof of Funds. For 2 persons the fund requirement was around 16450 CAD and for 3 persons the POF is 20222 CAD. Most of the increase in amount got covered by increase in savings over the last year. However I had received a small amount of funds ( 90K INR which is around 1000 to 1500 CAD) from my wifes parents for the baby delivery payment in Oct'21 as a buffer in case the expenses increased. The hospital bill was settled via credit card so this amount is still in my joint account. Do I need to show a gift deed for that?

3) After a request letter was raised in my account requesting for fresh IMM5406 form, I had submitted the document by end of Dec'21 within the timeline given. However my PR application status is still showing as " Your Action is Required" in the online portal. Do I need to raise a webform and ask IRCC to update the status? Or will this be automatically changed, however close to 1 month nothing has been updated.

Your replies are greatly appreciated!

1. PCC is only required when expressly asked by IRCC.

2. IF you meet the Pof for 3 people and the 6-month average balance, you do not. If you do not meet the PoF without including the gif amount, then you will have to show the source of funds and thus need a gift deed.

3. If you have submitted the document, no need to worry. It can take a few before any action is taken.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hey wanted to know if you have a BFD on your file too? Did you speak to ircc by any chance ?
I am not sure as I am not able to communicate with IRCC by any means - i am just assuming from
bobrovsky07 case - as he got confirmation from IRCC agent- also connected with other people in groups regarding the same. Now i am thinking should had gone for upfront medical in August-Sep 2021, instead of giving another excuse to lazy immigration officers for this BFD. Seriously IRCC wants you to complete medical in 30 days - but they give BFD of 60 to 90 days. Patience is getting beyond threshold level now.

• Sad
Reactions: pk2711

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
1. PCC is only required when expressly asked by IRCC.

2. IF you meet the Pof for 3 people and the 6-month average balance, you do not. If you do not meet the PoF without including the gif amount, then you will have to show the source of funds and thus need a gift deed.

3. If you have submitted the document, no need to worry. It can take a few before any action is taken.
Thanks you so much for your reply @legalfalcon !

@legalfalcon : Regarding point 2. I had already submitted gift deeds during the initial submission of my application back in 2019 from my spouse's parents and my parents, when we were only 2 applicants. I had submitted the new POF for 3 ppl including my baby in Nov'21. Only 3 months have elapsed from then till now, so wanted to check as to how the 6 month average balance is calculated? Is it 6 months before Nov'21. In that case i would need a gift deed. However, in case I again show gift deed from the same source will that lead to a concern? Since they are my parents I assume it would not matter. Else I can return the funds and as of now I am having enough funds to meet the POF. Also will there be any concerns raised by IRCC, as to why the gift deed was not submitted in Nov'21 and only now?

Having few questions on this, hence your replies are greatly appreciated!